Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Changing companies

How do I point my domain to a new website?

Question

I am getting super frustrated with simple emails not working.How do i get my authorization code to transfer my domain to another host?

having major issues with emails not going out and also not getting any notice they werent. BIG PROBLEM. how does one get authorization code to transfer my domain?

Question

EMAIL NOT WORKING AND WONT SEND TO GMAIL AGAIN

OUR EMAIL IS NOT WORKING AND WILL NOT SEND TO GMAIL ONCE AGAIN. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.

Problem

Transferring a website.....

Can I transfer a page created elsewhere to my hlHomestead account to host?

Question

Updating existing webpage

When I log in, I only see the options for creating a new website. I want to edit an existing website.  I used to do this all the time; but can no longer see how to get to my existing website to do that.

Question

Website not working

I have tried to go to my website and it keeps saying that I am unable to access the website. Why is that?

Question

download sitebuilder

For those having trouble downloading Sitebuilder.  You need to login to your account first and select the button <edit site> which will take you to:  https://sitebuilder.homestead.com/~site/builder/ 

Question

OVERCHARGED

I was charged an enormous amount of money, and it was refunded, however; I see that I am now being charged $105 per month. When I sign on with Homestead, they arbitrarily set me up with Big Commerce.  My sales do not justify $105.00 per month.  I was told that I was going to be charged th

Problem

Issues with pages

I had create a simple 4 page website however somehow when showing the Service page (and the other pages) brings the background image from the Home page, how do I fix this issue? every page should show by itself without the background image from the Home page.

Question

I tried to update my DNS

I tried to update my DNS for MailerLite, but Homestead isn't accepting their information. Whein I found this out I clicked "return to default settings" and now my website won't load at all.  I worked with a web and computer assistant, but he couldn't figure out what's going on with Homestead

Question

Not Able to Email Gmail Accounts Again

We are not able to email Gmail accounts from our circlejlonghorns.com emails.

Problem

Advanced Settings Password Issue

For some reason, my webpages include in Advanced Settings, a Java Unload site and requires a password. I delete it but when I save it continues to require a password. I don't want a password on my websites.  How can I get rid of this? Thanks, David

Problem

Google wants TXT for my url - See #3

Where do I find this on my Homestead under my domains? See #3 - Verify domain ownership via DNS record samueltilden.net 1) Select record type: TXT (recommended)

Question

delete website

I need to delete the website and it says I cannot due to domain attached to it.

Question

Emails not reaching gmail recipients

Here we are again...we have a number of customers who use gmail accounts. They are reporting that they do not receive the emails we send them.  We had this same problem in 2023 but thought it was resolved.  Could someone please advise on how we can resolve this issue?  The sending em

Problem

Vimeo Live Feeds

Can someone please give me some instructions on posting a live feed using Vimeo in Website Builder? Thank you!

Question

Terrie Strohecker, Admin

My site www.virginialavorgana.com will not open, Big Commerce says that the domain is not pointed to Big Commerce.    My customers cannot access my site.

Question

Gmail unsuccessful

How come I can not successfully send gmail emails? They are always returned.

Question

Download button in header

We have a download button on the header of our website with a link to an old, non-existent file. We can't remove this button or find it in our editor.  How can we get this off of the website?  

Question

Password

When someone clicks on the website, it requires a password. How do I remove the requirement?

Question