Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (640)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
transferring a domain

How do I transfer a domain to another person?

Question

DKIM

I received this guidance from Google and am hoping for help... "Turn on DKIM for the domain that sends your email. Receiving servers use DKIM to verify that the domain owner actually sent the message. If you use Google Workspace to send email, learn how to turn on DKIM for your domain. If you d

Question

Transfer of web site ownership and Homestead account

I manage two domains with my account, I want to turn over complete rights and manaagement to of one of these to someone else. How do I go about this?

Question

Cancel Account

I have been asking for someone to cancel my account since for several months now. You are still charging me.  It is ridiculous that you require someone to call in during business hours though I am not available to do so.  Cancel my account immediately!

Question

how to add music

How do I add music? Does Homestead have spell check

Question

GMAIL

I can't received or send to gmail email address

Problem

contact form not working

This is my 4th request for help with this issue. Can someone please help!!  I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a

Question

the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

Forward Website

How do I forward website to new owners site??

Question

Changing DNS Records | How to Tell Whether Homestead.com Manages Records for a Domain

When I go to ...Scripts_RegisterDomainSite/RegisterDomainSite.dll... to manage DNS records, I am met with this error: Oops! Looks like no website builder site found for this domain , please try resetting domain by creating website. It is unclear whether the records can be managed here and there is

Question

Domain reinstate

Please reinstate www.alliancetelinet.net we accept customary fees for reinstatement. thanx David O’Grady 231-884-5984

Question

EMAIL TO OUTLOOK ISN'T WORKING

Error message says it doesn't recognize my mx record. How does this get resolved?

Question

How to Transfer Domain Registration from Homestead to Godaddy

How do I transfer domain registration from Homestead to Godaddy

Question

Our sites with Homestead said site "not secure"

Why is that? Saludos Pedro

Question

Form submissions not working

Suddenly I'm not receiving any emails from my website forms.

Problem

Email not working with gmail

crystal@craveyourbusiness.com is not able to send email to or from gmail.

Question

Website is not loading

craveyourbusiness.com   is not loading.  Not sure how long this has been going on for

Question

Contact info

How do I find what email address, visitors questions and comments are going to under contact us? And how do i edit that information?

Question

business email

Hello there, Please I need help to create an email using my webpage name. I will appreciate if you can send me the instructions. Thank you, Blas Reyes blas.reyes1@gmail.com

Question

Discount Code

I am looking to offer a discount code for specific items, not a global code for the entire store. Is this possible?  Thank you for your help.

Question