C

15 Messages

• 

210 Points

Monday, January 15th, 2024 7:04 PM

Gmail Issue

I can't send emails to any gmail accounts. I can receive but not reply or send.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

I was able to update the DNS for the domain ending in "dealer.com", but your other domain is not pointing to Homestead nameservers, so you'll need to log into your hosting account to update the DNS to match this article:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

15 Messages

• 

210 Points

Thank you for that. Both of my domains are through homestead though. Where do I go to update the DNS?

15 Messages

• 

210 Points

When I go to the Domain Manager for the sandshuntingsupplies.com and click on advanced DNS settings it says, 

Sorry, you cannot edit your advanced DNS settings for this domain because you have altered your default nameservers. If you wish to edit your advanced DNS settings, please reset your nameservers to the default Homestead nameservers first.

I haven't changed my nameservers I don't even know how. Should I just do the reset and if so what will that do to my email and website? Thanks for the help.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

The nameservers for that domain are pointing to bizland. Does that company sound familiar to you?

15 Messages

• 

210 Points

No I have never heard of them.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Where is your website hosted?

20 Messages

• 

336 Points

5 months ago

Same here. Not able to send to gmail accounts. 

20 Messages

• 

336 Points

Hello? Any help?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I see that all of your DNS is correct, so to fix this issue, you may need to add a DKIM:

‎DKIM Record | Homestead Community

20 Messages

• 

336 Points

I have no clue how to do this. You may as well be speaking Chinese to me. What a headache. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

The message regarding nameservers was for the original poster of this question. 

If you would like assistance with the process of setting up DKIM, please call 1-800-710-1998

20 Messages

• 

336 Points

what is a DKIM? Lets start there... Thanks

63 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

5 months ago

I also had this issue - instead of the Chrome browser I changed to Edge and now my e-mails to gmail accounts go through okay.

7 Messages

• 

402 Points

5 months ago

Having the same issue.  My emails do not go through to gmail accounts.