Skip to main content
HTML snippets

HTML snippets

Feel free to share any and all of your favorite HTML snippets for use on your site

Create Post
  • •••
How to add html coding to blog

I have the new Website Builder and I need to be able to add html coding to my blog so that I can get paid through my influencer programs. How can this

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Code to the Head Section of the Website

Important: Start by clicking the View Page button and open the desired page. Then, click Page Settings. Select Advanced Settings. In th

Article

HTML: Add Print Button

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. T

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add HTML

Here is how you can add a widget or HTML code to your website:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click Insert

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Adding HTML

Every aspect of your website is comprised of HTML code. For most content you will have on your website, we've done the hard work for you. The code is

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Head Tag HTML

Please see the steps below to access the head tag section.While editing the website in SiteBuilder Plus. Go to your home (index) p

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

5 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Facebook Like Button

Here are instructions to get the Facebook like button on your website.Grab the HTML code from FacebookGo to this website: http://developers.facebook.c

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

a year ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Favicon

It is possible to have a custom icon appear in your visitor's bookmarks. You need to create an .ico file, insert HTML code to reference the .ico file,

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

todd_h 

a year ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Pinterest Widget

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They c

Article