Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(81)
POP Email Setup: Gmail

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click the Gear Icon > Settings. Click the Accounts and Import tab, then in the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click Add a mail account. Enter your email address and cl

Article

POP Email Setup: Outlook 2010

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on File, and then on Account Settings and again on Account Settings. On the Email tab, click on New Choose Email Account and then Next Click on Manually Configure and then N

Article

11 Surefire Secrets to Standout Subject Lines

It’s almost over.You’re so close to finishing your marketing email, but suddenly a brain freeze settles in and you can’t think of a dang thing to write for the subject line!You wonder if you’ll ever hit the Send button.We feel your pain.That’s why we’ve come up wi

Article

5 Simple Strategies to Improve Your Email Open Rates

Email marketing works because it allows you to reach customers (and potential customers) in the place they go every day — the inbox.But once you get to the inbox, how do you make sure your emails actually get opened?This is a question we hear a lot. Even if your business already has a str

Article

Improve Your Open Rates With These 12 Subject Line Tweaks

Here are some more hints for an email subject line. Some may conflict a little with the previous article, but keep in mind these are tweaks you can use if you think you can step it up to another level. Ultimately, your statistics will help you discover the sweet spot of all the ideas presented.It&rs

Article

How to Be Sure You’re Doing Everything You Can to Build Your Email List

I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how important it is to continually be growing your email contact list.But even as an experienced marketer, you may not be taking advantage of all the key locations or tools available to you.Use the following resources to build a quality permission-based

Article

10 Things You’re Missing Out on by Using a Personal Email Account to Do Your Email Marketing

If you’re like a lot of small businesses and organizations, you may be using a personal email account — like Gmail, Outlook, AOL, or Yahoo — to communicate with a group of email contacts. Chances are you’ve also noticed some limitations in what you can and can’t do with a personal email account. One

Article

How Do I Add My Email to Outlook 2019?

To add your Homestead email account in Outlook 2019:Open the Outlook programClick File > Add AccountChoose "POP" or "IMAP", depending on which set up you are planning on usingType in your full Homestead email address and check the box for "Let me set up my account manually"Inp

Article

5 Reasons You Should Create a Custom Email Address for Your Business

The goal of a brand is to differentiate your company from the competition. Part of branding is your business name and your domain name. Once you have come up with a great domain name, it’s time to create one or more custom email addresses.Anonymous email services are less professionalEmail services

Article

Constant Contact

Email marketing is an incredibly important tool for your business. It allows you to reach out to current and potential customers to provide deals, information, and updates. This is why Homestead is happy to offer you the option to use Constant Contact through your Homestead account. Consta

Article

Popular Posts

View More