Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
(38)
D
Old domain names can't be reached

Suddenly my older sites with various domain names give the message "This site can't be reached" but newer sites can still be accessed. What has happened to my sites like ozviews.com, tasmania-holiday.com and several others?

Question

creating 2 separate pages under the same name

I have 2 locations and went with the "salon" structure. We have 2 locations and when you go under the "stylist" area, how do I create 2 separate locations for the clients to view stylist schedules.

Question

Soundcloud autoplay not working

Hi there when saving a soundcloud clip and setting as autoplay when I view my site the soundclip is not autoplaying Any help please ?

Question

Little websitebuider answers in the community

Having to convert to websitebulder because site builder blog function is crap, why are the tutorials so simplistic (i.e. no real way to implement only by trial and error)? And the community only focusses on sitebuilder. I guess because it only is the only customer service function homestead can be p

Problem

Sitebuilder won't open in win 10 AGAIN!

site builder wont open in win 10

Problem

Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

Account: Delete an Email Address

Here are instructions to delete an email address associated with your domain:Warning: Deleting a mailbox/email account permanently deletes the mailbox and all of its contents and mailing lists. Once deleted, it can't be recovered. Consider backing up emails before deleting a mail

Article

How To Support Small Businesses

All around, the big brands are right in front of us—on advertisements and social media, on store shelves... pretty much everywhere. But it’s small businesses that have the biggest impact on our communities. Small businesses provide quality, unique products, and services that we love&m

Article

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overwhelming, using our WebsiteBuilder program, even beginners can create an attractive and professional-looking website.As you get to work on your s

Article

Sitebuilder Desktop Fix

We have some good news to share with our Sitebuilder Desktop customers! We found that the latest version was not compatible with the most recent updates, as a result we've made available a version that currently functions. Even though the connection has been reestablished, we do highly recommended m

Article

Popular Posts

View More