Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
(30)
Maintenance Alert: Limited Access to Domains Management Settings

We're currently performing essential maintenance on our domains management area to enhance your experience. During this time, you may notice some temporary disruptions or limited access to certain settings. We kindly request that you limit updates to your account settings until the maintenance windo

Announcements

Changing to blank website

How do I go from my present site with a template to replace the template with a blank page?

Question

Help Received by Homestead Technologies Technical Support Person

I want to extend public thanks to "Lucas" who helped me with the hyrogliph A's a's added without authorization to my website text. This issue started on July 12. Over the course of 5 business days I made 7 telephone calls to Homestead Technologies asking for a "fix"for this issue since my 4 pages of

Praise

Unable to maintain site

For the past few weeks, clicking on "edit" only results in a blank screen. I must be able to update our business site on a regular basis. Originally guessed it was due to the ongoing maintenance. Just read in the maintenance thread that whatever is happening on the back end should not effect our abi

Problem

Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

My website Schedule is scrambled- Slow Response From Homestead

Hello I am the manager of our Band's website. On this past Saturday I was alerted by a follower that our Schedule on the website was not readable. (A bunch of special character A's were running throughout the Schedule text). I looked at the managers site and the schedule looked normal. Homestead's c

Problem

Help in getting one-page website live. published and ready to go to announce site is under development

What must I do after Publishing, to have this website be live?  

Question

privacy

hi. If I have a website that has 8 tabs can I make one tab private?   Thank you 

Question

Sitebuilder Desktop Fix

We have some good news to share with our Sitebuilder Desktop customers! We found that the latest version was not compatible with the most recent updates, as a result we've made available a version that currently functions. Even though the connection has been reestablished, we do highly recommended m

Article

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overwhelming, using our WebsiteBuilder program, even beginners can create an attractive and professional-looking website.As you get to work on your s

Article

Popular Posts

View More