Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
(33)
M
Moving website from Weebly to Homestead

I've been asked to move an established Weebly website to the Homestead platform for managing. Can I do that? I don't see a template that matches the existing site very closely. Rather than recreate it in a template that doesn't match up with the existing site, can I simply move it over here?

Question

How to Optimize Web Site for Mobile Phones

My current site (www.WorldClassHR.com) was designed by Homestead Design Services. It looks great in my opinion, but it looks terrible on mobile phones. How do you correct this?

Question

New domain name

Hello, I am looking into creating a new domain name for a new company I am starting. I already have a domain name for a different business.  Is there someone I can talk to for some info?  Can we set up a time to talk?  My number is 917-30-5724.  Thank you in advance.  P

Question

Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

Posting updates to FaceBook

When making updates to website and try to post to FaceBook I get this error..." WE WERE UNABLE TO CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER TO POST YOUR UPDATE. TRY POSTING AGAIN. CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER FOR HELP IF THIS PROBLEM CONTINUES. "

Problem

spam?

I keep getting messages in my gmail account saying that my Homestead billing information needs to be updated. I checked and it was fine, but I entered the credit card again just in case. My spam filter said it might not actually be from Homestead.

Problem

Directing a website to a domain name

I have my website built, but in the website address it shows-up with homesteadcloud.com in the name. I want the website address to be a different domain name.  I have purchased the name already, but not sure how to direct it.  If anyone could help I would appreciate it. - Eric

Question

posting photos taken with I phone 11

I take photos with my i phone and load them onto my pc. when I load them onto my site Homestead site builder, they come out all distorted and stretched. This only happens on my homestead site.  When I post them on other sites social media etc. they come out fine. Any ideas.  If I use my o

Problem

Error Message

Please explain the following message I received when attempting to set the SSL for my site. Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder

Question

SSL Issue

Currently I am working between using the Homestead instructions and Cloudflare to set the SSL for my site. however, it has been over 48 hours and I still seeing the following message in cloudflare " pending nameserver update". I'm not sure of what should happen next. Please advise. I have looked at

Problem

Popular Posts

View More