Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
(32)
How do I update my nameservers records?

We could not add aacaocalaregion.org to your account because your nameservers (NS) are not yet pointing to Cloudflare. Update your nameservers

Question

name on web search

When someone types in our website www.BIGfeetWIDEshoes.com On internet shows up as PORTFOLIO How do we change so it shows up as BIG FEET WIDE SHOES

Question

Unable to publish new websites in WebsiteBuilder... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Unable to publish new websites in WebsiteBuilder... since Web.com has taken over Homestead... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Question

is Homestead is going out of business ???

Web .com has taken over Homestead... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Question

Button not linked?

buttons not working for me? touch on a button to go from one to the other and it now does nothing where before the next selected page popped up.

Problem

how to use a cname that contains special characters

i cant seem to add my cname it contains a underscore please help

Question

Password

When someone clicks on the website, it requires a password. How do I remove the requirement?

Question

SSL certificate

The website has been insecure for a few months. I tried to follow a link for instruction to add a SSL certificate but the link goes to 'page not found'. Can someone help me please? Thanks.

Question

download sitebuilder

For those having trouble downloading Sitebuilder.  You need to login to your account first and select the button <edit site> which will take you to:  https://sitebuilder.homestead.com/~site/builder/ 

Question

Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

Popular Posts

View More