elyzabethv's profileBrand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Monday, September 18th, 2023 6:10 PM

WebsiteBuilder- Publishing Delays

WebsiteBuilder- Publishing Delays

We received reports that WebsiteBuilder sites were not publishing in a timely fashion. 

Our engineering team increased the memory on the publishing servers for Website Builder and the publish queue has been cleared. Website Builder sites should publish in a reasonable time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

6 Messages

• 

180 Points

11 months ago

new edits are not publishing 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Edited website isn't posting
Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I apologize, we are aware of this issue that is affecting publishing for WebsiteBuilder sites. We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible. 

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

I'm having the same issue.  Any idea on when it may be resolved?

6 Messages

• 

180 Points

When will this be resolved??

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

Talked to tech support this morning. They emailed around 4pm and said 24-48 hours.

41 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

@elyzabethv​  Sept 28, 2023, 12:00 CST -- edits/updates STILL NOT PUBLISHING!!

13 Messages

• 

250 Points

11 months ago

I updated our site today. After hitting "publish," it states that the site has been published, but when I check the website, it is still yesterday's version. I saved the work, exited out, cleared the cache, rebooted both the computer and our internet. Tried to publish multiple times and the same thing happens. It continues to tell me each time that the site has published, but still will not publish the changes. Domain is nnecsi.org.

I called Homestead Help desk, and they can see the changes, but I cannot no matter what I try.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wayne

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled website changes not showing

14 Messages

• 

1K Points

I am also having issues with publishing site.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try an F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allow for 25 MB of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

I have the unlimited page plan and I'm not even close to my maximum storage amount.  My site will not publish either.  Is it a Homestead issue?

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

I am having the same issue!

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@heather6004​  HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

11 months ago

How can I see the published version of my site? It's not showing updates in any browsers. I have tried the CTRL f5, and it doesn't help.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled website not publishing

15 Messages

• 

260 Points

Even stranger, it publishes the lastest changes, but then loads without the latest changes again, etc.

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

We are having the same problem. Reported it to tech support this morning and they emailed around 4 p.m. saying it would be fixed in 24-48 hours.

6 Messages

• 

150 Points

SAME ISSUE HERE..... SUPER frustrating!!!!

35 Messages

• 

672 Points

11 months ago

The stats do not work. No update of the website within an hour or two? What the f**k?

What am I paying for? An outdated mediocre has been?

If I could easily transition to another host. You would be out of business.

A client who feels the money is not worth the problems.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Where is the product?

35 Messages

• 

672 Points

And no response to my query about why the stats are wrong

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

What is your url?

35 Messages

• 

672 Points

jefbartow.net

35 Messages

• 

672 Points

Why does that matter?

6 Messages

• 

202 Points

11 months ago

Our crucial apply here pages are not updating properly on any browser. We need this issue rectified ASAP! These are critical to our businesses.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled None of our sites are updating properly

17 Messages

• 

342 Points

11 months ago

This week has not been such a good week. It began with 2 days of saying "this url cannot be found."

And then when it was finally up and running, it would not publish my changes.

Today, despite signing in and out 3 different times, it still will not publish my saved changes.

Anyone else having this issue?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Not such a good week

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

11 months ago

I update the wording on my webpage - hit publish - and when I look up my webpage....it is not updated.

not even a day later

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Website not showing revisions

17 Messages

• 

342 Points

11 months ago

I have been trying every few minutes since 4:00 AM and it is still not publishing.

Help!!!!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Still not publishing...

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

11 months ago

Any updates on when the ongoing publishing issue is going to be resolved? Our updates have not published in 2 days. Spoke with tech support yesterday and they advised 24-48 hours. But at least the site was viewable, even without our updates. Now, going to our website results in a white screen with "Error 1001" and "DNS Resolution Error." Does this mean the entire issue is going to be resolved very soon? Please update, I know we are not the only ones having problems based on other posts here. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Domain down

237 Messages

• 

6.5K Points

11 months ago

Taking a really long time for sites to update -- cache not clearing... something's going on...

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Sites Not Updating

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

11 months ago

Hello,

I have recently created a gallery page for my video and photos and even though I have published it, when I click on the page nothing shows. Help!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Videos and Photos in my New Gallery Page are not showing on my site

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

10 months ago

Since I am writing this on a Saturday morning and Homestead does not have weekend support, this won’t be read until Monday. That in itself is absolutely ridiculous. Our website is STILL having publishing issues―since September 11. It is now the 16th. I updated the site with some of our updates earlier this evening and it published for the first time in days. Apparently, I shouldn’t have gotten too excited. I then went on to immediately make more updates and after multiple publishing attempts, they will not publish. It is the exact same issue we have been having all week. I understand problems happen, but this has been too long and is detrimental to people’s businesses. And there is no support on weekends, so our website that our customers and clients expect to see updated daily will now not even be attempted to be fixed for another 2-3 days.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled STILL not publishing

237 Messages

• 

6.5K Points

10 months ago

Same problem as the other day

Press Publish.. site does not update..

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Site not updating again

15 Messages

• 

204 Points

I do not think this issue has been fixed from last weekend....I have been trying to update/publish all week 

237 Messages

• 

6.5K Points

I had this problem a couple days ago but then it started working. I was able to publish changes last night but this morning it is, again, not working.

6 Messages

• 

150 Points

9-16-23 - same issues here. Don't need these types of issues with all the other issues of operations a business!!!!!

35 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

10 months ago

Cannot get my web page edits to publish despite cleaning temp files, etc.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Websitebuilder not publishing webpage updates

2 Messages

• 

60 Points

Im frustrated. I cannot get the upload to load, after clearing cookies, etc. HELP!

27 Messages

• 

402 Points

Same here. On two sites.

Updates are NOT publishing.

35 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Website Builder service/support is the pits......

6 Messages

• 

150 Points

10 months ago

IRRITATING IM TRYING TO PUBLISH MY SITE AND IT WONT PUBLISH 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled WEBSITE WILL NOT PUBLISH

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try an F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allow for 25 MB of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.