W

13 Messages

• 

250 Points

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 3:16 PM

Closed

website changes not showing

I updated our site today. After hitting "publish," it states that the site has been published, but when I check the website, it is still yesterday's version. I saved the work, exited out, cleared the cache, rebooted both the computer and our internet. Tried to publish multiple times and the same thing happens. It continues to tell me each time that the site has published, but still will not publish the changes. Domain is nnecsi.org.

I called Homestead Help desk, and they can see the changes, but I cannot no matter what I try.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wayne

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

WebsiteBuilder- Publishing Delays

14 Messages

• 

1K Points

11 months ago

I am also having issues with publishing site.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

11 months ago

WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try an F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allow for 25 MB of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

11 months ago

I have the unlimited page plan and I'm not even close to my maximum storage amount.  My site will not publish either.  Is it a Homestead issue?

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@heather6004​  HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

Thank you!

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

11 months ago

I am having the same issue!

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@paula1875​  HELP

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

It just published!  Hooray!

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

Um...it reverted back to how it was before.  Ugh.

15 Messages

• 

260 Points

Same issue of lack of stability.

104 Messages

• 

4.4K Points

11 months ago

same issue

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

HELP

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

11 months ago

We are having the same problem. Reported it to tech support this morning and they emailed around 4 p.m. saying it would be fixed in 24-48 hours.