Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (658)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
"http" to "https"?

Is there an option to change from http to https? If so, how do I change, and what is the cost. Thank You.

Question

publishing site

it seems not to be available after publishing??

Question

new mobile version

I made a mobile site but it wont publish...says it has

Problem

password problem

I'm the webmaster for our Website which was created using SiteBuilder. Everything been fine for the past several years. All of a sudden, our website now requires a password to logon. Never had one previously. All website users are now locked out because no one knows the password. Did Homestead creat

Question

authenticate domain

How do I authenticate my domain for email to gmail recipients?

Question

Getting web pages centered on the screen

I cannot find a page setting or technique to get my web pages centered instead of on the far left. Feel free to look at www.kscpoci.org

Problem

Unable to publish new websites in WebsiteBuilder... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Unable to publish new websites in WebsiteBuilder... since Web.com has taken over Homestead... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Question

is Homestead is going out of business ???

Web .com has taken over Homestead... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Question

Cancel my account

I tried to cancel my account, it says I need to call a 1-800 number. I do not live in the US so this is expensive for me. Can it be cancelled in another way?

Question

website builder

In the control panel it says "You've been upgraded FREE to WebsiteBuilder!"I'm trying to start work on reinstalling my site on the new websitebuilder with my old domain, but the system is forcing me to choose an upgrade plan and pay again, despite it says "You've been upgraded FREE to WebsiteBuilder

Question

what is the fix for the gmail return problem?

keep getting error messages from gmail when I send mail to people on gmail, It says something about SPF not being correct. Isn't there a fix for this.

Problem

Cancel my account and remove my webpage from Homestead.

I am trying to remove my website and cancel my Homestead account. I am unable to do so because i keep getting a message that my domain is connected. My domain name and email account if managed and paid for through GoDaddy. I would like to keep domain and email through GoDaddy. No longer need website

Problem

Thumbnail photos appear on index page, but neither larger photos nor product descriptions appear on detail page

When I add a product to my site now, the larger product photos and product descriptions do not appear on the detail page. Smaller thumbnail photos do appear on the previous (index) page, however.  Please help! 

Question

Website Transfer

I hired a website builder to redesign my website. I was told by Homestead it takes between 24 to 48 to propagate.  The transfer never happened since they put the information in last Tuesday.  Today is Saturday.   What is the issue with Homestead now? 

Question

www.TheArringtonGavinShow.com

can't see site www.TheArringtonGavinShow.com

Problem

Seriously Overcharged

I was going through my expenses for my taxes and just noticed that I was seriously overcharged in the month of December. Up until then, I was being charged $63.53 per month. I was informed that there was going to be an increase, but not until January. And not what I was charged. On December 23rd,

Problem

Unable to Update Nameserver

Hi, I have been waiting for almost 12 hours to update our nameserver but it keep saying that - It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. Can we know when will this be fix? or any workar

Question

Website

I created a website for my dad, he passed away last November. I noticed a free account offered, could we transfer his website to personal? I removed pricing and just would like to leave up as a memorial. thank you

Question

How can I change images in the same frame?

I want to have three different images dissolve into the same frame every few seconds. Can I do this?  How do I do this?

Question

INSERT AN EXCEL TABLE

HOW TO INSERT AN EXCEL TABLE

Question