Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Monthly subscription

Why am I charge with Subscription Fee - Website Starter No Domain Package - Monthly?

Question

Opened Insert tab to ... more tab .... window is off screen.

Hello Just noticed while using the editor, I open the Insert menu then went to more ( to add navigation bar ) noticed only 1/2 the menu opens not allowing me to see the other options. Is this something on my computers setting or a temporary site builder issue.

Problem

Cannot send emails

We cannot send any emails and are receiving very few emails into our accounts. It seems to be mostly gmail accounts, but not sure.

Problem

purchased domain, website built, domain in allocated to the site - but still inactive after a week ....

Need the official technical support team to resolve this asap thank you

Problem

Cancel all my services

Cancel all my service please.

Question

renew issues

I autopay monthly and was told that domain registration renewal fees are collected along with hosting fees.   The domain is registered with Homestead.    The $19.64 was paid on April 20th yet my site is now down.  I looked it up today on lookup.icann.org and the domain was not

Question

website not showing in Google or Yahoo searches

Hi, I am emailing this directly to support, instead of the original posting in the community. Our site has been in use for many years, but we have discovered that it does not show up in search engine results.  the Title and Description tags appear correct, and we havent played around with oth

Problem

cannot find my web site any where on the web?

t When looking up my website www.salonsilhouette.com, my site is not there.  What could have happened to my site that I've had for over 13 years?

Question

500 Internal Server Error

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error whenever I try to share from shiawasseeradio.com. Will you clear the cache to see if that helps, or do you have another solution? All my other sites seem OK.Thanks.

Problem

to the edge

hi can anyone tell me how to get the pages to fill the screen when it is opened? i have about 3/4 of an inch white border around every page. i have tried expanding the sides while i am editing, but it does not allow me to go further than what it already is. thank you. fran m

Question

website not showing up on google searches

How/Where to I get my site to show up on google searches. is it purely metatags, or do we have to sign up with homestead for a separate service?

Question

SSL

Homestead told I do not have secure SSL and I need to go to Google to get it. My Google account was transferred to Square Space. I contacted Square Space and this is what they wrote me: Additionally, I can see that your site is currently loading with a Not Secure warning. SSL protection for your s

Question

Accepted Solution

I am using a new computer and I need to know how to download my files from the file manager

I can see import but please help me to download my loaded files so I can rework them

Question

Domain Renewal

Hello, I spoke with Jim at Homestead over the phone on 4/5/2024 and he informed me that my domain name: antoniaroman.com was going to renew automatically on April 16, 2024. I specifically called to make sure there would not be a lapse on the domain name. I received an email today from Homestead sayi

Question

How do I find the ownership information for a domain

I need to find out who owns the domain I am using. When I search it says the information is private.

Question

Site can't be reached

Why am I getting this. Site doesn't appear to be down.  

Problem

site not showing up after change to pointed domain

I changed nameservers as instructed and shows as complete and pointed domain but not showing up when enter domain name. sote-fl.com  

Problem

Can't add photos like I used to

I wanted to put a kitten photo back on my site for sale. Could not get into my images. Finally got to them. Uploaded photo I wanted, and photo covered entire screen. Didn't seem to be any way to make it smaller. I had been able to more things around a little, take off photo and add different one. Co

Problem

Sent emails not being received...

Every time I try to reply to and email or send an email to an address that happens to be gmail it doesn't send. Is there any way to fix this?

Problem

Domain Name

What does the $2.00 per month include for Domain Name? Does it include listing on internet directory? We want to make sure that our name franklinpresbyteriansalisbury.org remains active. Thanking you in advance.

Question