Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
transfered domain to another provider, but domain still shown on my Domains tab

Hi, I transferred a domain to another provider, and the transfer went thru, but the domain is still on my "Domain" management page, and there is still redirection shown for that domain.   The domain was set up as a subdomain of my original site.... Why can I still manage that domain when it ha

Question

Help Received by Homestead Technologies Technical Support Person

I want to extend public thanks to "Lucas" who helped me with the hyrogliph A's a's added without authorization to my website text. This issue started on July 12. Over the course of 5 business days I made 7 telephone calls to Homestead Technologies asking for a "fix"for this issue since my 4 pages of

Praise

forgotten e mail password

For got password to one of my domain e mail systems, how does one retrieve or reset it

Question

email

emails post when entered from email programs when contact link on site is used emails neer post???

Problem

overwrite the buttons

But I have a new question and request - how can I overwrite the buttons on the "contacts" page On my site ,and label them in some way what they are for!

Question

The problem is temporarily solved!

The problem with the unexpected appearance of hieroglyphs instead of text has been temporarily solved by publishing a new temporary site on my old domain!

Problem

Password protected pages

I was finding some stray characters (Â) on my webpage. I went to the Sitebuilder to fix them, and now the re-published webpage is password protected. On Page Settings>Advanced Settings I see the password setting, but there is no box to unselect.

Question

store

I can't remember how to publish or activate my store? :)

Question

Website Blocked by AAAAA

On the home page (index) banner of my website, multiple letter As are blocking the tabs so that no other pages can be opened. After using the site editor, it looks fine on the homestead site--but still has the intrusive As when it's opened on-line.

Problem

Website's appearance on my phone

My website looks good on my computer but not on my phone, what can I do to fix this?

Question

You are charging me but webisite is not online

This is the second time you shut down our website without proper notification. It has now been down for an extended amount of time, over 6 months, but payment is current. Get it up NOW and refund at least 6 months of fee. Please bill me via paper, Robert Howe, 1340 North Ave, Sheboygan WI 53083 si

Question

Unable to maintain site

For the past few weeks, clicking on "edit" only results in a blank screen. I must be able to update our business site on a regular basis. Originally guessed it was due to the ongoing maintenance. Just read in the maintenance thread that whatever is happening on the back end should not effect our abi

Problem

how do I link videos on spotify and apple music in my site

Trying to link my spotify and apple music sites/music like I do my youtube songs

Question

HTTPS?

Does my Homestead site accept HTTPS?

Question

Billing Issue

Our payment and renewal date is in December. Why are we being chaged $583+ now?? Charge shows as WEB*HONESTEAD.COM.

Problem

Best Way to create a BLOG?

Is there a better way to create a BLOG that allows for pictures to show up - I'm having some issues.

Question

unauthorize editing of website-Slow Homestead response

As previously reported in this community, my website since last Friday has been scrambled. My Schedule Page on our website has been unreadable with A, a characters inserted in the text fields such that effectively the website is not working. This is a website for a band and the Schedule Page is very

Problem

Payment not taken and no email

Luckily I always remember the date my payment is due as I no longer seem to get reminder emails - even though my info is correct. Also this years payment has not been taken, again my details are correct. I do not wish to lose my account that i've have for 24 years so can someone please help? I am u

Problem

fowarding emails

how do i forward emails

Question

Email no working again.

gmail is rejecting emails sent from our homestead accounts again. Please fix again..

Question