Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (582)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Twitter Feed Not showing up on Mobile

I've never been able to get my twitter feed to show up on mobile. It just says "Nothing to see here - yet" and the refers the viewer back to Twitter.  It works on desktop, but not mobile.  I've asked Homestead twice to open up tickets to help fix the problem and never heard back from them

Problem

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender & gmail clients not receiving emails

I'm receiving this message when I use webmail. This is happening to the following addresses: jaz@imagebuild.com, megan@imagebuild.com, andi@imagebuild.com. My clients that use gmail are also having issues not receiving my emails. This is one of those addresses: traciebluseward@gmail.com. For the we

Problem

Form submissions

Forms submitted from my website are NOT being sent to the email address. This needs to resolved.

Problem

https://youtube.com/shorts/x5j5zIOe8cg?si=U5zo-wm4kBd12WPM

I can't post this to my website - it's a short, does it need to be a regular file on Youtube to link to website. Cheers.

Problem

Vacation Mode

What are the steps for putting your website on vacation mode for a month?

Question

Why jump in price?

Date Invoice Card Description Amount 09-29-23 52891715 VISA-1242 Credit Card Payment Received - Thank You $297.99 09-29-21 49183695 VISA-7074 Credit Card Payment Received - Thank You $207.99 09-14-19 43539719

Question

Cancellation and email

I no longer have need of my account but want to maintain one of its email addresses upon cancellation. Is this possible?

Question

site not secure

when I got to my site it says, site not secure

Problem

site not secure

Why does my site say site not secure when I pull it up?

Question

Search engine does not pop up with my name and am charged

Please correct.  I've had your website a number of years. NOW costs more  and if search under my name, your website doesn't appear (all my other websites work) So noone can see my WEBSITE with you unless they know my website address that I give them. Please help.     Now

Problem

Live Domain showing expiry notice

Good morning. A month or so ago you retrieved a domain for me that I had previously, wrongly, decided to let go. Thank you for that. The domain was: itsvirtuallysold.com Today I got an automated 60 day notification of its impending expiry. Might you look in to this for me and confirm that it w

Question

How to verify domain ownership for google?

I have been trying to verify my DNS www.whiskeyriverreserve.com and have not been able. Need help as soon as possible.

Problem

cant publish web side domain name www.macysbathrooms.com

hi, i can't publish web side domain name www.macysbathrooms.com for same reason . please can you help. many thanks 

Question

How do I block someone in Roundcube?

I'm getting spam mail and I want to block it - how do I block? I only see the option to delete, but that doesn't prevent them from emailing again. Thank you.

Question

How do I block someone in Roundcube?

I'm getting spam mail and I want to block it - how do I block? I only see the option to delete, but that doesn't prevent them from emailing again. Thank you.

Question

HOW to Change title of main page

Remove Teacup from title

Question

FILE MANAGER

I need to remove some old files and no longer see the file manager option to do so on Website Builder. I see lots of suggestions for SiteBuilder, but nothing that helps me on Website Builder conversations.

Problem

can not find ''on line text box'' in elements on new web designer?

"on line text box''

Question

site edited log

Is there a way to track when an edit was done to the website. Like someone uploading an announcement etc.

Question

how do i transfer my site to someone else

how do I transfer each site I have to someone else ? I have someone that would like to take each site as their own

Question