Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (930)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
E-mail issue

When we send e-mails to our clients using any Yahoo related account they are not getting our e-mails. How can that be fixed?

Problem

Gmail suites

Hi I am considering switching my Homestead email to the Gmail upgrade. I have 4 email accounts with one website. Do I need to switch all 4 accounts over to the Gmail, or can I do just one? Is the cost $7 for each of the 4 if I switch all 4? What happens to all the contacts and inbox emails that I c

Question

security certificate

As soon as I open up the outlook software, it gives me a prompt "The server you are connected to is using the security certificate that cannot be verified." I imported the certificate as directed by the prompt, but the same message comes up after I did that anyway, so it is not working.  Pleas

Question

Gmail Error

Hello everyone, I am having an error with sending mail to gmail accounts. From what I've read I need to update the TXT SPF?? I can't seem to find a thread on that.  Any help anyone?

Problem

Email address

I have created an email for an associate. How do they access it in order to set it up how they want and be able to forward emails from their homestead email to, for example, outlook. Can this be done without giving them access to my entire homestead account - i have multiple email addresses.

Question

Submit Button Not Working

When I create or edit a site and use the submit button to send messages to my email it simply doesn't work. This has been going on for a couple of months and makes my sites unuseable.

Problem

Domain

Our domain issue has still not been resolved. Is there any other way to contact the company? It has been hard to get through on the phone.

Question

How to change domain name?

I have a website on homestead with a domain name (which points to something else, but I don't think that's relevant to this question). I want to change the domain name to a different name I already have in mind. Same website, same homestead, everything same, just a new name. (I already typed it in t

Question

SiteBuilder keeps changing my page width

I have my page width set to 1000 for each of my website pages. However, my setting in Sitebuilder will change for just one page or another and for random settings - it could be 1100, 1250, 1600... whatever it's in the mood for that day, I guess.  It's been doing this for months without explana

Question

Email not working

Most of the emails I send are not being received by my clients. I don't even get a bounce back telling me they couldn't be delivered so I have no idea which ones are going through and which ones are not  It's a crapshoot.  This is really affecting my business.  I'm either bothering m

Question

Can I transfer my site/domain to Web.com to be able to install Wordpress ?

I want to be able to use Wordpress on Homestead. I noticed Homestead comes up as Web.com now. Web.com hosting allows Wordpress hosting. How can I install Wordpress on Homestead, or switch to web.com to host Wordprress? Thank you!

Question

Can I install Wordpress in Homestead?

Can I install Wordpress in Homestead?

Question

Mailerlite authentication

MailerLite needs me to authenticate my Domain. I registered with Cloudflare and edited the nameservers under nnecsi.org (homestead site). This morning, I saw the two Cloudflare nameservers listed under our other domain (nhcsi.org). I just went back and edited the nnecsi.org to see if that works. Can

Question

emails not working - no help to change MX info

Does Himestead have a chat function Hostgator says this needs to be changed becasue my emails are not sending  Please ask them to update these record details Record type: MX Name: antXediXXXX.com Value: mail.antXediaXXXX.com Priority: 0 Record type: A record Name: mail.antXediaXXX.com Value:

Question

Embedded HTML Google Maps - Heading Color?

My website is for our rental property business. For each property page, I use Homestead's Website Builder maps which are perfect for a single property.  However, for my home page, I embedded a google map I created that has all of our properties on it (over 50).  With the embedded google

Question

Emails sent to Gmail accounts not going through....AGAIN

Why are my emails not being received by Gmail clients? I had this issue a couple of years ago and it was resolved, and now it has returned. Makes it tough trying to send quotations to customers.

Problem

Regarding our billing issue.

We need somebody to call 4039234379. Thanks

Question

hi ,i publish site yesterday but his stil not online/ www.housekeepingwithsence.com Thanks

hi ,i publish site yesterday but his stil not online/  www.housekeepingwithsence.com Thanks

Problem

richard_e5283,

My emails are being delivered 24 hours after they wqere posted. Example: Emails from Sunday are now being displayed on Monday instead on being displayed on Sunday.

Problem

authorization code Invalid

Hello, I am trying to transfer my domain to a new registerer. I had requested a transfer code last week although due to issues with the new registerer I was unable to start the transfer process until today. When I do I am receiving an alert from the new registerer that the Authorization Code is inv

Problem