Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (768)

Most Recent
Change Template

I purchased a new site with a new domain. I did not select my template and it appears one has already been selected.  This is through the new Homestead Website Builder online.  When I click More, to change the template, I don't have it as an option.  In the site builder, there is no

Question

• Website Reviews and Feedback

WE WILL CANCEL OUR ACCOUNT

THIS IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL WE WILL CANCEL OUR ACCOUNT no one response why the website is down??????????????

Question

Is the server down ? Customers can't open web site !

Is the server down ? Customers can't open the web site.

Question

Many Sites down on weekend, and no way to contact you??

Several people are posting that their Homestead sites are down. How are you notified about this on weekends?? The number 1-800-710-1998 for support says it is not during business hours???

Question

• Domain Support

Website is down

I have been unable to access my website all morning and cannot find any info to help I am getting a 520 error code

Problem

website is not loading!!!!!

what is going on??? my clients are waiting for me to pay me deposits? can someone help me, you guys need to fix this now!!!! this is totally unacceptable.

Problem

Website Not Loading

Our website is not loading and we keep getting error 520. How do we resolve?

Question

Homestead site not showing up in browser.

Hello, Is there something wrong at homestead? My homestead site is not showing up when I put the URL in my browser.

Question

• Websitebuilder

Webmail question:

Webmail problem: I am not able to send emails.  I get a notice... SMTP 550:  'Failed to set Sender'.  Not sure why I get this notice...but nothing is sending. Help!

Problem

• Email Support

Website will not load

Our website will not load on PCs or mobile devices

Problem

• Troubleshooting

DawnSecord.com

I can not update any of my pages nor is my site available from the internet.  www.dawnsecord.com

Problem

• Search Engine Optimization

Why are my websites down

None of my Homestead we sites are working?

Question

Site won't publish changes

I have made edits to our site and they show up fine but when you publish the site the changes are not there. They are saved in the edit portion but are not showing up on the live web page.

Problem

Host Error 1-28-23

I am unable to open any of my websites - shows as 'Host Error' - Cloudflare Ray ID: 790bea79bdb6585a

Question

• Domain Support

Newly Published Site Not Being Found

Today I just published a new website: www.jc173.org. When I try to reach it via the internet it says the page cannot be reached. Tried on my laptop and my cell phone. Same message.

Problem

• Domain Support

Transfer domain

I need to transfer my domain to someone else and take it off my account. How do I do this?

Question

Gallery selected not found

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Email bouncing

Email is getting bounced with the following error: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [172.253.63.27]SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:550-5.7.26 This message does not pass authentication checks (SPFand DKIM both550-5.7.26 do not pass). SPF check for [stewjenkins.com] doesnot pass

Problem

• Email Support

Not Secure

Why does the URL of my Homestead website display "Not Secure"?

Question

Published updated website but it is not actually updated.

Yesterday I updated our morrischili.com site but when it published nothing happened. I attempted today and same results. Nothing.

Problem

• Websitebuilder