Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (530)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Trouble sending and receiving emails ....particularly to gmail

Hey all ! I just called in to support. Spoke with Mark. He said that the issue is related to changed at Google with their spam filter. I have an older website ......long story short he made some updates at their end to help the communications go through. Mark said it should be working properly over

Idea

Products wont show on my store

Its says there are no products on my store but they are there but wont display, tried changing the design but still dosent work what can i do.

Problem

Video

Is is possible to put a video on my website? If yes, in what format. Thanks.

Question

Posting photo to website

I can't seem to get my photo from my Photos site on my Mac to upload on my Homestead website. Other photos have been added with no problem.

Problem

nibletts apple shed

we have recently sold our business and the new owners are going to change the name but we would like to help them out by keeping our website up and running so our customers can find there web sight and make it a smooth transaction but we want to run our web sight at bear minimum so it doesent cost u

Question

Monthly Bill, Domains, Email

Hello,  I think I edited my account incorrectly but am concerned about maintaining my domains. I wanted pinkhousesofatlanta.com to now be pinkatl.com  so I deleted pinkhousesofatlanta.com but now pinkatl.com doesn't point anywhere.  Can I get that remedied as it should be pointing t

Question

Add page

trying to add another page, but when it does add it, it is blank white not a template of my webpage layout only blank document available 

Question

Can't send to gmail accounts

I can't send any emails to gmail accounts and this is not acceptable.

Problem

Replacing a old web site.

Hi... I have a problem : I am trying to replace a old website with a new one I uploaded a few days ago... so far it has not been updated?

Problem

Downgrade Plan

Please assist me in downgrading my plan. I do not use the site enough to justify keeping my current plan.

Problem

Contact Forms/website submissions

When do you intend to fix this issue with contact forms not being directed to our emails? This has been going on for many many weeks now. I do not know when its working or not....I run a business and need this working.  It sure is a pain going into website builder and manually looking into For

Problem

Navigation menu

how to set up your navigation menu?

Question

Unlimited everything...

Hi, I am a Homestead O.G. - have been with you since day one. We were grandfathered in with a yearly "unlimited everything" account, since we have been customers since 1998. Why has this changed without any clue or notice? I would like our original deal back, since that is what we were promised.

Problem

Visa Gift Cards

Customers tell me that their Visa Gift Cards don't work as a form of payment at my store site. I use Stripe. Does Homestead not accept those cards?

Problem

Registration notification emails not being received

In the past, when someone registered on our website to have themselves or their team play in our leagues, we would be sent an email from Homestead notifying us that they had registered. Lately, the emails have been sporadic or non-existent. I have no idea where to look to try and rectify this proble

Problem

Homestead Calendar 2023

Article

Marketing Holidays 2023

January 2023 January 1 — New Year’s Day  January 16 — Martin Luther King Jr Day  January 19— Get to Know Your Customers Day  January 22 — Lunar New Year  January 26— Australia Day    February 2023  February 12 — Superbow

Article

Google Workspace reseller

Does anybody know the public identifier (9 character code) for homestead. I am trying to go from wix back to homestead with gmail imap and smtp

Question

Help

Thanks to Elizabethv for constantly helping everyone!!!!

Praise

2022 Homestead Calendar

Article