louray2765's profile

36 Messages

• 

476 Points

Monday, April 29th, 2024 7:58 PM

Monthly Bill, Domains, Email

Hello,

I think I edited my account incorrectly but am concerned about maintaining my domains. I wanted pinkhousesofatlanta.com to now be pinkatl.com  so I deleted pinkhousesofatlanta.com but now pinkatl.com doesn't point anywhere.  Can I get that remedied as it should be pointing to what I have in websites manager as I no longer want therobinsonsoluiton.com (which happens to be forwarded elsewhere and not to what's in websites manager)?   

I'd like the lowest monthly package that keeps only the following... With that said:
1) Is my account billing set up still correct; what will the new monthly cost be for just 2 domains and just 2 emails?
2) what do I lose as a result

Only Needs:

1) keep pinkatl.com  (this should be the main site as I'd like to delete therobinsonsolution.com)
2) keep smithrobinsonfunding.com
3) keep emails:

1 for smithrobinsonfunding.com

1 for pinkatl.com

Keep smithrobinsonfunding google monthly account
Pinkatl.com should point to same place (e.g. what you see now on Website Manager)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

36 Messages

• 

476 Points

6 months ago

How do we send these directly to support vs. having it in the regular feed?

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

For this, I would recommend calling into support, so you can go over everything in your account and help them understand where you would like your domains to point:

1-800-710-1998