Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
I'm not receiving any emails that have been sent to "mail@yuenglingtankards.com"

I have sent emails from my other email accounts and they are not going through?

Problem

I want my domain to show up in my shopify store

I'm not sure how to add my shopify store to this domain.

Question

Cancel my domain and my Homestead Account

I have no need for my website any longer and wish to cancel my domain and my Homestead account. Ive tried but it says I need to go to the help centre or call.  It's a USA number and I am in England so dont wish to make a call.  

Question

CANCEL PLEASE! Website wont let me

Hello I want to cancel all my services, I tried directly on my Homestead account but it redirected me to a phone number. I am not in the USA. Please help me to cancel immediately all my services or at least make sure that it doesn not auto renew. I do not want to pay anything again so please cance

Question

Payment method option

Is it possible to pay via bank draft from company account rather than by credit card?

Question

Website

I created a simple website with google sites. I purchased a custom domain name using squarespace. I now need website hosting. Squarespace is too expensive so I'd like to use Homestead for hosting the website. Do I have to wait 60 days? If so, how do I get hosting now?

Question

Cancel my subscription

Hello I want to cancell all my services, I tried directly on my Homested account but it redirected me to a phone number. I am not in the USA and I can´t make this call. Please help me to cancel imediately all my services. I am "confirming" that I no longer need the services of website

Problem

editing mobile site

Hello, according to the video tutorial, one can edit a few aspects, including the size and alignment, of text on the mobile version. According to the tutorial, once the text is selected, you click on Design then Text Style, however all buttons on the Design panel, except the topmost one, are grayed

Question

cannot get my email to work

want to start using my domains email and cannot get it to work.

Question

migrate email

Hello, I want to migrate emails for imapsync, but I need to know the ip of the server. Could you help with it?

Question

Thank you page after filling out form

How do I create a Thank you page after filling out my website form? I created a new page and saved it as thank you. When I click submit, I want the form to go to customers email address then thank you page. website Grow and Glow Landscape | Contact

Question

"http" to "https"?

Is there an option to change from http to https? If so, how do I change, and what is the cost. Thank You.

Question

publishing site

it seems not to be available after publishing??

Question

new mobile version

I made a mobile site but it wont publish...says it has

Problem

password problem

I'm the webmaster for our Website which was created using SiteBuilder. Everything been fine for the past several years. All of a sudden, our website now requires a password to logon. Never had one previously. All website users are now locked out because no one knows the password. Did Homestead creat

Question

authenticate domain

How do I authenticate my domain for email to gmail recipients?

Question

Getting web pages centered on the screen

I cannot find a page setting or technique to get my web pages centered instead of on the far left. Feel free to look at www.kscpoci.org

Problem

Unable to publish new websites in WebsiteBuilder... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Unable to publish new websites in WebsiteBuilder... since Web.com has taken over Homestead... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Question

is Homestead is going out of business ???

Web .com has taken over Homestead... Does that mean that Homestead is going out of business ???

Question

Cancel my account

I tried to cancel my account, it says I need to call a 1-800 number. I do not live in the US so this is expensive for me. Can it be cancelled in another way?

Question