Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (487)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
What is an OG Image?

An OG image or Open Graph is a technology first introduced by Facebook in 2010 that allows integration between Facebook and its user data and a website. For example, you could use the og:image tag to specify what image you want Facebook to use when a link to your webpage is shared. The OG image will

Article

SEO 101

Everyone who has a website has heard of SEO. SEO, or search engine optimization, is all about creating content, optimizing it, and promoting it. There are different factors that play into SEO and below are some of the basic aspects.   On-Page SEO We will start with what you can do on the site

Article

Marketing Dos and Don'ts

One of the most important, yet difficult tasks for a business is determining how to market your products or services to the right target audience. Marketing consists of utilizing research, analytics, advertising, and customer experience to promote a service or product. But how do you ensure you are

Article

Keyword Research

Part of making sure potential customers can find you online is having insight into how people search for your business. There are thousands of ways someone can type in a key phrase into Google, so knowing what some of the more popular terms are will help you build a better plan on how to structure y

Article

9 SEO Mistakes That You Want to Avoid or Correct.

If you missed our earlier article, What is SEO, check it out.Let's talk about a few things you shouldn't do. I know it sounds odd to start with things not to do, but here's the thing with search engines, good things happen slowly. That is the nature of the beast. Bad things can happen instantly, or

Article

Why Should I Pay Attention to Bounce Rate?

First, let's define bounce rate. It's very simple. The bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to your site that leave after viewing only one page.While defining bounce rate is easy, understanding and evaluating it is more difficult. Seeing a high bounce rate may or may not be bad. If customers ar

Article

How To Ask Customers for Reviews?

Reviews are very important. They can enhance your reputation with existing and future customers. When shopping online, I skim the professional reviews, but I read quite a few customer reviews. I tend to find pros and cons that are more specific to how I will actually use a product or service th

Article

How do I Learn More about My Customers? Surveys!

Survey's are an excellent way to learn more about your customers and get feedback about what you are doing well and places you can improve your service. Here are a few ideas to consider when creating a survey.Offer a small incentive: Consider offering a small gift or discount for participating in yo

Question

Start a Newsletter

A newsletter is an excellent way to engage with your customers and solidify your relationship with them. We've already talked about why you need an email list, and a some hints on growing that list. Now here's a few ideas for you to get started using that list to send a newsletter.We highly rec

Article

How To Create an Email Marketing Plan (That You’ll Actually Stick To)?

Each year I make a plan for the coming year.I cross off goals that I accomplished in the previous year and circle the ones I didn’t.Sometimes the circled goals make it back onto the coming year’s list for a second attempt.Other times I just accept the fact that I’m never going

Article

Email: Why You Shouldn't Forward

Are you forwarding email from your domain to an external mail (like Outlook or Gmail) or your ISP’s (like Comcast or Optonline) account? STOP What appears to be a harmless function that allows you the convenience of consolidating your mail accounts, may actually be causing you harm in ways y

Article

How to Understand Inbound and Outbound Link Building

If you have ever discussed SEO or read about it you will know that link building is super important. It’s the process of encouraging other websites to link to pages on your website. But why is it important and how do you do it?To understand link building, try thinking like a search engine. Ima

Article

Ten Tips To Develop An Effective Twitter Strategy

When it comes to using Twitter for your website, brand or business you have three options. First, you can do it half-heartedly, which won't work. Second, you can make the right commitment but focus on the wrong strategy (which won't work either). Or you can use the right strategy and commit enough t

Article

How to Implement Your Facebook Strategy

Understanding how to engage on Facebook is crucial if you run a business. With its cat pictures, memes and viral videos, it has a high learning curve if you’re not already savvy on the platform. The good news is that if you invest some time and resources into learning how to use Facebook, you&

Article

Why is Social Media Marketing Important?

Social Media has become increasingly important and impactive in today's world. Different platforms have different audiences and business uses, so each business needs to decide which platform works best for them. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are among the top 10 most visited websites in

Article

Closed

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkout Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Go to th

Article

How Do I Protect My Domain's Reputation?

Our Spam Scanning Service works by a feedback loop. It gets feedback on what people you send mail do with that mail. If you are often marked as spam by the recipient, then you will likely get a poor reputation that will result in mail being blocked. This type of filter is quickly growing around the

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing is that you are looking at a cached version of the site. On the published site, hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will tell t

Article

How Do I Do a Complete Re-install of SiteBuilder Desktop?

In order to reinstall SiteBuilder to your computer you will need to completely delete the previous installation and install a fresh copy of SiteBuilder. This is also called a clean install. There are a lot of steps involved, particularly if you want to back up your data files, so you will need to fo

Article

IMAP Email Setup: iPhone/iPad

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on Settings, then click Passwords & Accounts, then click Add Account Click Other, then click Add Mail Account Enter your Name, Email Address, Email Password

Article