Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (572)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
file manager

Where do I access the file manager? I want to see a list similar to the MS File Explorer

Question

No E mails

I have not received any new e mails in a long time. Did you change the e mail server?

Question

Error

Hmmm… can't reach this page Hello, I a getting this message on my phone and laptop. Jon goldcoastdollar.com refused to connect. Try: Search the web for goldcoastdollar Checking the connection Checking the proxy

Question

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

What does this mean? ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Question

when I try to log into big commerce I get a store unavailable message

This is the message I receive when I try to log into Big Commerce and I get the same message when I click the products link on my homestead website to connect to my store: Store Unavailable This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly. We apologize f

Problem

Adding a link to text is not working

Hello! I was able to create a link with accompanying file just two days ago with no issue, but now I follow all the same steps and it does not attach the files and create a live link. I have cleared my cache as well.

Problem

Posting Videos

I was wondering if there was a way to post a video from sites other than YouTube and Vimeo? I am using another web social sharing network.  YouTube censors and Vimeo is not as efficient as YouTube.  Any help in this area is appreciated. 

Question

icon

why i dont have my website host icon

Question

How to add photos to my website?

How can I add personal photos to my website?

Question

my site not available online

my site, norbineart.com, published successfully last year, and is no longer available despite my re- publishing attempts. What might be going on?

Question

Favicons

How do I attach a Favicon to my website www.carersaid.org that is pointing to my Homestead site carersaidsong.homesteadcloud.com  ??

Question

Export

Is there a way to export a homestead site to WIX?

Question

1974VWjims

I need to be able to add a video to my page it is a mov file can I do this any help would be greatly appreciated

Question

I need to cancel my account

I need to cancel my account. I have moved my domain elsewhere.

Question

Sent emails through Roundcube are not being received by Gmail, yahoo and other servers.

I understand that gmail and other servers are not receiving emails sent by RoundCube and that this has happened in the past. I guess its my turn to have some problems. Any advise would be great. I read it could be a domain problem... idk Thanks in advance Oscar

Problem

Cancel Account

Please cancel my account.

Question

Securing my website

How do I keep my website secure? I keep getting "calls" from website developers and others and they all tell me, my website is not secure. How do I fix this?

Question

Edits not saving

I made the changes to my phone number, looked at the preview. All good.  Then hit the save button.  Looked good.  By when I visit the site, I still see the old phone number, even after clearing cache.  Suggestions?

Question

How to change billing frequency

I'm being charged monthly but would rather pay once a year, if we continue with Homestead. How do I change that?

Question

Website Error

Good day! I am receiving this error "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" when attempting to open my website. It is not only showing for me but also for our students. I was made to understand that I need to acquire a SSL certificate to fix this issue but I am not sure how to go about the process. I d

Question