Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (632)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Transfer Domain Name

How would I go about transferring our URL to new buyers of the company?

Question

Email

Why am I not receiving email sent through my site.

Question

Not receiving e-mail from certain senders

I can send email and receive typical email like newsletters or order confirmations from sites a shop in, but there is one company that emails me repeatedly for medical orders and I am not receiving them. I had her check email spelling and even had her copy and paste my email. She sent 7 times in one

Question

Domain delete

need to remove one domain I tried to create for another church could never get it to work an see now there are server issues with domains and already have been charged for it tried to delete it and can not says can't delete. Pleas help.

Problem

site not available online

Successfully published last year, but the site is no longer available. norbfineart.com

Question

Domain

I would like to get the login for my Website domain name

Question

Get rid of password!

I thought I was protecting one page! How do I get rid of the password forever!

Question

Couldn't send emails since yesterday. When will this get back to normal ??

Couldn't send emails since yesterday. When will this get back to normal ??

Question

norbfineart.com

site is not online. It was available for months, and now is not searchable.

Problem

Can you add Google translate to your website?

Can you add Google translate or another app to the Homestead website to translate to another language?

Question

Can’t send email from my device

After yesterday’s outage, I cannot send email from any device

Problem

email problem

I have a new computer  and trying to set up email but forgot my password. Is there a way to reset my password?

Question

Duane

Where do I change how I pay for the website?

Question

how can i change background color -

i am ok with the layout and design - used to be able to easily change color combo but .......

Question

Email Account Setting

Where can I find the email account settings for one of my email accounts so I can add it to my Apple Mail client?

Question

INBOX EMAILS DELETED..??

The INBOX of my Roundcube Email Service that I receive through HOMESTEAD for my site + hosting was emptied?? I have about 5 or 6 emails that show inside my INBOX. The rest of the folders seem alright. THERE WHERE IMPORTANT /CRITICAL COMMUNICATIONS IN MY "INBOX". Can anyone at the Homestead service t

Problem

Need to move all emails from Roundcube to personal email account - business closed

I was provided instructions by Homestead Support to archive my emails but those steps don't allow me to move the emails off of Roundcube so I can close down my business email address and box, only to archive them on Rouncube. I want to move them to my personal email account with aol so I can still

Problem

Receiving emails - but not sending

Able to receive emails but not sending. Tested it and it is not sending to recipients. NOTE: no reply message received therefore you will not know your email is in limbo. 

Problem

Email down

i just want my email to work :( down since around 11am CST. When can we expect to ahve it back?

Problem

451 Temporary local problem

We've started receiving the following error in outlook when trying to send emails: 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.       Subject:     XXXXXXXXXX       Sent:  6/18/2024 2:35 PM   The

Question