C

2 Messages

• 

92 Points

Friday, June 21st, 2024 5:28 AM

Not receiving e-mail from certain senders

I can send email and receive typical email like newsletters or order confirmations from sites a shop in, but there is one company that emails me repeatedly for medical orders and I am not receiving them. I had her check email spelling and even had her copy and paste my email. She sent 7 times in one day and I still don't receive any. It's NOT bouncing back to sender either. I'm wondering if I'm also missing emails from other senders as well. 

Has anyone gone through this and found a fix?  A few months back I had issues with sending and now it's receiving..  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

21 Messages

• 

280 Points

4 months ago

I'm having the same problem on my gmail app on my phone which is linked to Homestead. It is sending but receiving nothing. Can someone help? I'm using an android phone. My email on my PC is fine.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

I would recommend checking the email client settings:

‎Email Client Settings | Homestead Community

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

4 months ago

Hello, 

Can you give me an example of an email address that you're not able to receive from? I can check our system to see if I can see the failure on our end. 

21 Messages

• 

280 Points

Hi elyzabethv.

The address that has the issue is myles@aikenheadfiduciary.com - the address is working fine on my PC, its just the android app that seems to have issues with incoming mail. I seem to be sending ok on the Android app.

Thanks.

21 Messages

• 

280 Points

@elyzabethv​ 

Hi elyzabethv.

Do you think it could be a failure on your end? Could you let me know, in case i have to troubleshoot further. Thanks.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

If this is just happening through that app, then it is likely not an issue on our end. My suggestion would be to re-enter the email client settings:

‎Email Client Settings | Homestead Community