homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Friday, May 24th, 2019 6:30 PM

Roundcube: Auto-Responder

Roundcube: Auto-Responder
The best way to auto respond for an email is to use a filter.

1. In the top right, click Settings

2. On the left side, click Filters.

3. Near the bottom left, click the plus(+).
    There are many options, but for a general auto-responder, select "To" and enter the email address that is responding. This should catch all incoming email and respond.

4. Select Out of office message and enter a subject and any additional information in the text.

5. Click Save.

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

3 years ago

I am totally lost.  I want to use the auto respond for my email when I am out of the office.  There is a post from two years ago that says to go to "settings" and turn on the filter on autocube.  I'd love to do that but have no idea where that page to do that might be.  I am logged into Homestead and clicked on the email tab which says I am using two out of five emails I'm entitled to but doesn't show anything about how to get to those settings.  Any help greatly appreciated

6 Messages

• 

196 Points

2 years ago

I am confused too. I am trying to turn my auto response off, hell I don't even remember how I turned it on. This shouldn't be this difficult. I have been a customer for more than 15 years. I am seriously considering moving my company to another email domain. 

Kevin

kcoleman@colemanentertainment.com

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

You may have added an auto-responder the old way. You can find this by going to the Email tab, clicking on the email you're working with, and clicking Edit Mailbox. You should see the message you added.