homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Sunday, February 28th, 2016 3:01 PM

Account: Error While Updating Card

Account: Error While Updating Card
If you've tried to update your credit card online, but it won't authorize, you should check with your bank for the following possibilities.

• Bank does not allow $1 or $0 transactions

• Bank does not allow online payments

• Bank does not allow payments for online services

• Bank has charge for Homestead Technologies listed as “possibly fraudulent”

• Bank does not allow charges in US Currency

• Zip code connected to the card is incorrect.

4 Messages

• 

212 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Payment Info Update.

Been trying to update my payment info for two weeks, and still can't do it.  Just get letters threatening to delete my website.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

victorpofa, try looking into the suggestions at the top of this topic. If nothing works, can you tell us if you get an error when trying? Do you have a different card you can try?

4 Messages

• 

212 Points

The error I get is: "There were errors updating your Billing Information. Please try again."

Card number and Security Number are in red. This is the card I wish to use.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please create a private conversation, as I will need to get some information from you to look into this further, and only want you and I to be able to see it.

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

7 years ago

I can not find contact info. I need to change my credit card information because I have sold my business. My account goes to the 11th and do not want any more payments on my credit card as the business will have new owners on the 5th of October, please contact me by phone 519 724 2270 or send me a contact number so someone can walk me through it.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Sandra0901, call 800-710-1998

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled billing payment problem.

hello ı have some problem on my settıng .ı want to change my payment ınformation but ı cannot. and whıle ı wrrıte new ınformatıon thats unacceptuble . how can ı pay my payment is there any way to pay ıt ? thanks alot

8 Messages

• 

266 Points

6 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled can not update credit card, can use Paypal ?.

can not updated credit card, while my card is used everywhere. 

10 Messages

• 

332 Points

5 years ago

I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM TO HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY

2 Messages

• 

172 Points

2 years ago

I have the same problem.  The problem is on Homestead's end.

2 Messages

• 

172 Points

2 years ago

I think my problem is that Homestead software does not realize that the name change on the credit card is valid, when in fact, that is the name that my site is registered to.  The old credit card was in my wife's name, but she passed.  There is no help available for for this that I can find.

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

You can call into our phone support at 1-800-710-1998 to update any contact and billing information with our support team.