Roundcube

Roundcube

Homestead's webmail program

Create Post
  • •••
(18)
EMail has stopped working

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:     wtoner@assetblend.com     host bospopproxy15.eigbox.net [10.2

Problem

Email has stopped working

assetblend.com Hello. I  checked the obvious stuff.  Can't send or receive suddenly after years of success.

Problem

Outgoing emails getting blocked

Whenever I send an email to a customer it get sent to spam, or blocked entirely. Can Homestead get this fixed asap? This is not the first time I've posted this problem.

Problem

Gmail suites

Hi I am considering switching my Homestead email to the Gmail upgrade. I have 4 email accounts with one website. Do I need to switch all 4 accounts over to the Gmail, or can I do just one? Is the cost $7 for each of the 4 if I switch all 4? What happens to all the contacts and inbox emails that I c

Question

Email address

I have created an email for an associate. How do they access it in order to set it up how they want and be able to forward emails from their homestead email to, for example, outlook. Can this be done without giving them access to my entire homestead account - i have multiple email addresses.

Question

Emails not sending from roundcube

My emails are not sending from my roundcube accounts (@chiemseecastle.com). Emails send fine from my phone, but not from the roundcube desktop mail system.  Can someone please help?  Thank you

Question

Gmail

Is there a step by step process to resolve not being able to send gmail?  

Question

Roundcube Mail - I cannot delete folders.

I have folders I need to delete. When I log into roundcube mail - I see the folders but all the actions (like delete) are dimmed and not available.

Problem

Set Up RoundCube Email and forgot the password I set up for it.

Set Up RoundCube Email and forgot the password I set up for it. Is it the same password as my Homestead account (not working to transfer RoundCube to GMail. Or is it different? Where do I go to change the RoundCube password?

Question

Emails ?????

Just got off the phone with tech support. Been talking to them since last Friday regarding email situation They said they are working on it with no ETA of repair. The rep seemed to act like this was news to her, I mentioned that I have been calling and talking to them since Friday. My email goes th

Question

Popular Posts

View More