Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
(28)
Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

Registering a new domain name

Hi -I registered Myhome4Sale.net and still waiting for feed back. Do I have it? or still pending your verification process. Angela

Question

troubleshooting

Is there someplace I can look to see if Homestead is having issues. I can't log in and I noticed someone else said they couldn't. No response. If there was somewhere we could all just look and know the issue was being addressed, it would ease our anxiety and staff wouldn't have to address each perso

Question

Desktop sitebuilder, May 10,2022

They have removed the desktop sitebuilder download from the homestead.com web site. I have called several times trying to get a link to download the sitebuilder desktop to my new laptop and desktop computers with no luck. They are telling me that they may not post the sitebuilder desktop download on

Question

Unable to change type

All of a sudden I can no longer change type size font or color?

Problem

How To Support Small Businesses

All around, the big brands are right in front of us—on advertisements and social media, on store shelves... pretty much everywhere. But it’s small businesses that have the biggest impact on our communities. Small businesses provide quality, unique products, and services that we love&m

Article

How do I transfer a domain name to another Homestead account?

How do I transfer a domain name to another Homestead account?

Question

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overwhelming, using our WebsiteBuilder program, even beginners can create an attractive and professional-looking website.As you get to work on your s

Article

Sitebuilder Desktop Fix

We have some good news to share with our Sitebuilder Desktop customers! We found that the latest version was not compatible with the most recent updates, as a result we've made available a version that currently functions. Even though the connection has been reestablished, we do highly recommended m

Article

Community: Unsubscribe From Community Emails

If you are getting email notifications about posts on the Homestead community and no longer wish to receive them, you can look in a few places. The email contains a link to the topic. If you open the topic, you will see an unfollow button. Click on your profile picture, go to view profile. You can

Article

Popular Posts

View More