Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
D
Abraham's Academy

Private school for inner city kids

Praise

Sitebuilder Desktop Fix

We have some good news to share with our Sitebuilder Desktop customers! We found that the latest version was not compatible with the most recent updates, as a result we've made available a version that currently functions. Even though the connection has been reestablished, we do highly recommended m

Article

Forum Plug-In Software

How do you plug in a forum or community software program to your homestead website? What are the steps?

Question

website is showing "Can't reach this page"

My website is showing "can't reach this page" what seems to be the problem?

Question

Website now showing "not secure"

My website now shows as "not secure" in the address bar. What is the problem?

Question

Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

How to edit my new domain

I registered my new domain and it is on my Domains page but is not listed in websites manager list. Does anyone know Why?

Question

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overwhelming, using our WebsiteBuilder program, even beginners can create an attractive and professional-looking website.As you get to work on your s

Article

Accepted Solution

Answer to elyzabethv

to Elyzabeth v I have been uploading and downloading the exact type of files to my websites for 20 years. I started with Desktop - went on to Sitebuilder and then told I had to go to Sitebuilder Plus. My pages are historical jpeg photos and text - nothing unusual. My internet speeds are  

Problem

store?

i find homesteads home page confusing. i have a web site with homestead and want to start a online store. (but no were do i see this option even though i know homestead offers this.....(not a very good job of up selling and marketing homestead....)   if we cant find it or have someone tell us

Question

Popular Posts

View More