Where the bank account to receive payments to set on in the Homestead SimpleStore?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

How and where to set on the account to receive payments for orders?
Photo of Regimantas5998

Regimantas5998

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You set up the payments under the ecommerce tab. It will either be Paypal or the merchant service account. You set up with the payment processor of your choice. You can use both as well to give your customer the choice
Photo of Regimantas5998

Regimantas5998

If you hit the ecommerce tab, the only option has given: "Log in to your account to view customer payments". And the wrong merchant account provider has been assigned. There is nothing to choose from. And it not inherited from the Store Front, which was already created when I set up Simple Store. Store Front was deleted by homestead and unknown merchant account added.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Storefront and Simplestore are completely unrelated programs. There are only 2 choices of payment processing on Simplestore, Paypal, and the credit card option that you would have to sign up for if desired. You will not be able to use the processor from Storefront. It is not compatible.
Photo of Regimantas5998

Regimantas5998

If you hit the ecommerce tab, the only option has given: "Log in to your account to view customer payments". This link redirects to merchant account provider

Quantum Gateway and this provider, when has contacted, redirects saying "We have no records of your account with Quantum Gateway. Your Merchant Services Provider TransFirst would be the one to setup your account with us." and provide contact to them to call. So, my questions are:

1. Who is Merchant Services Provider?

2. Do we have Payment Service Provider separately? 

3. Who set them on, if providers does not know about it?

4. How can I set them on in my WEB site?

(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

It looks like you spoke with an agent and are getting the account setup.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.