homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 3:31 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Change Text Link Color

Sitebuilder Plus: Change Text Link Color
Here are some instructions to change the color of text links:

1. Click Websites Manager link in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar and go to the Background, Links, Footer section. Change the Link Style.

3. Save and Publish your website to see the link colors live.
Brand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

12 years ago

Hi,

Here are some instructions to change the color of text links:

1. Click Websites Manager link in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar and go to the Background, Links, Footer section. Change the Link Style.

3. Save and Publish your website to see the link colors live.

Hope that helps,

Chris

Did this answer help? If so, please mark 'good answer' below for other people to find this post. Also like us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about how to grow your business.

2 Messages

• 

150 Points

that's great, thanks so much. I was trying to do it with the navigation bar !

5 Messages

• 

496 Points

This did help and I did go back and do the steps according to your instructions including save and publish. Both settings for the links are set in black but when you visit my website all the hyperlinks are not showing black.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Holly Stroup, They are black until clicked on then they turn red. You may need to refresh your page.

5 Messages

• 

496 Points

This is not true. Please go to my site www.HollyStroup.com and click on the "Products" page. All the hyperlinks are light blue.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I visited the first 2 links and they changed to red. The others I have not visited and they are black. Can you go to the products page and hit your f5 key?

5 Messages

• 

240 Points

11 years ago

I've done this repeatedly but the changes show up in preview and then I save and publish. Changes don't show up in the url. RIght now, it's text color changes to the links to other pages. Any clue? I've changed in Safari and in Firefox thinking that would be the answer. No go. Love Intuit but hate this part of it. This has happened before with other elements that I've changed, saved, previewed and published. They eventually get fixed after I've talked to someone. any ideas? I just went live with my site yesterday around 4:30 Central time and there was no chat available after I found the issue. I'm pretty frustrated but still love Intuit so you haven't lost me yet.....

5 Messages

• 

240 Points

^ this is how it's suposed to look. Below is how it looks

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

had same trouble in the past.. and to this day still unclear..though i'm sure it's something minor.. and in my face..i figure i'll eventually discover the matter..however until then.. it appears to eventually fix it self after a couple of days ..lol.. I also, and though.. still favor intuit.. and think they're better than the rest..

5 Messages

• 

240 Points

11 years ago

1 Message

• 

130 Points

11 years ago

Thanks, the instructions from Intuit helped me immensely. I was happy I didn't have to call the Help Desk for assistance.

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

11 years ago

i appreciate intuit and it's entire staff.. keep up the good work..

1 Message

• 

112 Points

11 years ago

I can't seem to find a way to change the coloring of my hyperlink's text from a default black. Any suggestions on managing hyperlink text colors before clicking and after clicking on them?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Hyperlink text colors.

2 Messages

• 

152 Points

11 years ago

Link style on my website.

Do all the links have to be underlined? Can't they just go bold when you hover over it so people know it's a link? Aesthetically it just looks better in some cases. I guess my second choice would be for the link to show underline when you hover over it like some of your links on this page.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Hi Donna3482,

Highlited and underlined hyperlinks are the universal standard for websites. The SiteBuilder allows you to easily change the color, but to give it a rollover affect, or remove the underline, you would have to hard code the links manually.

If this post helps, please give a "Star" and complete this survey to rate me.

Thanks!

Mike

5 Messages

• 

216 Points

11 years ago

light-colored link text.

After linking specific text to 3rd party websites, I noticed the type is rather light in comparison to other (non-linked) text. When I link emails the text is fine. But that's not the case when I link websites. I've played around bolding text... but nothing seems to work. Thanks. www.tourguidejames.com

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

10 years ago

Link Color.

How do I change the link color? I have created links within a text box on my website, and they are showing up white (my background is off-white, so they are illegible). How can I change the color?

16 Messages

• 

674 Points

10 years ago

I've just completed a new set of pages and wanted the links to appear in WHITE on a blue background, but some are appearing in blue - help!.

I've just completed a new set of pages and wanted the links to appear in WHITE on a blue background, but some are appearing in blue lettering making them hard to read. Can anyone please tell me how to correct this problem as it looks very unprofessional,

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Trevor4274,   Blue is pretty much standard for all sights but if you are doing anything out of the ordinary, you can easily change the link colors using the steps above.

Mike

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

My links are gold instead of bright blue. What's up?.

My links are gold instead of bright blue.  What's up?

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Mark7252,   Blue is the default but you (or someone) would have changed the setting as shown above. You can change it back to blue or any other color you wish.

Mike