tim5862's profile

15 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 7:57 AM

Closed

19 Days & Still ZERO Access

It's now been 2 weeks and 5 days since I was able to access my desktop sitebuilder and I've now lost over $1200. They said this process was going to take 2-3 weeks.

After what I've seen, I'm sure they'll probably tell us on the 12th that it's still migrating (not working) coming back slowly and we're very sorry for the inconvenience?

I'm so disappointed in this company right now and the lack of communication, mere words can hardly express my feelings.

I've never been treated like this by any company I've ever done business with. After 15 years and thousands of hours and web pages later, here I sit with no access of any kind to my work and losing money every day. Some of my clients have been understanding, and some are highly upset with me. Thank you Endurance. I can't even log in, and haven't been able to log in for the last 19 days. Thanks for being "very sorry for the inconvenience". That really helps a lot.

If this is an example of how Endurance does business, I'm afraid I'll be migrating elsewhere. I can't login to Plus - I don't want to log in to Plus - and I will never use Sitebuilder Plus.

I sure do miss the good ole Homestead I use to know. I had no idea that the diminishing level of service, and lack of communication would ever reach this point. Very, very disappointed.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

No Responses!