WebsiteBuilder: Drop Down Menus
- Click on the Pages button.
- You will see the list of your pages. You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means those pages are the top level menu items. If you want one to be a submenu, then click and hold the left mouse button on the page and drag it to the menu item that will be its "parent". You will need to drag the page a little to the right as well. Let go of the mouse button. It should now be slightly indented from the others.
- If you preview, you can hover your mouse over the parent page and see the sub-pages in the drop down.
To edit the drop down settings:
- Click on the Navigation Menu > More > Advanced > Drop Down Settings.
- Set your options and click Apply at the top