mark1264's profile

13 Messages

• 

320 Points

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 11:47 PM

Website Builder issues with SSL

I used Website Builder to build my new ecommerce site.  When I log in that is the only site builder that comes up.  After uploading my site, it is not visible because it is not secure.  However, it appears there is no way that I have found to establish an SSL or a site that is built with Website Builder now.  I can really use some help on this issue before I try to contact Homestead in an attempt for resolution.

Thanks everyone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

5 months ago

You can find and activate your SSL certificate by going to the LOG IN page, look on the left and click on DOMAINS.  It will be there that you will see your Manage Domain option and once your domain info is there, look for the little link on the bottom right of the info box that says ACTIVATE SSL.  Follow the instructions, and it should activate.  If your site is still showing NOT SECURE after about a day, call the support people and you should be able to get them to push it through.  800-710-1998  Good luck!!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

4 months ago

Hello,

The domain is currently on a ClientHold. This is due to a verification email sent to the email address on the domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked on and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.

‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community

13 Messages

• 

320 Points

I checked my listed email, nothing appeared in my inbox, span or any other folder. Can it be resent?

13 Messages

• 

320 Points

I changed all necessary items required STILL NO website published!  Getting very frustrated.  

Thanks for your help.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Yes, your domain is still showing on ClientHold. Are you able to call in to get assistance in clearing this? 1-800-710-1998

13 Messages

• 

320 Points

If you see this messaI? On CLIENTHOLD, why don't i? I talked to tech support and said they processed the SSL. Why is there a CLIENTHOLD?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

This is due to a verification email sent to the email address on the domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked on and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.

‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community