elyzabethv's profileBrand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Monday, September 18th, 2023 6:10 PM

WebsiteBuilder- Publishing Delays

WebsiteBuilder- Publishing Delays

We received reports that WebsiteBuilder sites were not publishing in a timely fashion. 

Our engineering team increased the memory on the publishing servers for Website Builder and the publish queue has been cleared. Website Builder sites should publish in a reasonable time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

10 months ago

Not sure if anyone else is having the same experience as a result of the ongoing publishing issue. Our homepage is going back and forth from the last update we did (Friday night) to the previous version from earlier. Switches back every couple hours or so for no apparent reason all weekend. However, any pages added to the site since our last update are only accessible through the homepage when the updated site come up. Copying the URL of those new pages into a new browser and attempting to go to those pages directly results in a 404 error always.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Anyone else?

5 Messages

• 

140 Points

My site will not publish!

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

So now the site is updated and new pages are accessible directly through the homepage and by copying the URL into a new browser (no more 404 error). Bravo!!!! However... an update we made a few hours ago is not publishing yet. So, it seems there is just a very long delay now from the time we publish until the updates are actually published. Not ideal, but an improvement. Hoping this entire issue will be fixed Monday morning. Our business is our website. When we called last Wednesday about the problem we were told to give it 24-48 hours. And we thought 48 hours was long!

5 Messages

• 

140 Points

Happy you have had some success. Like Andrea, updates made hours ago have not been published.

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

10 months ago

Publish is not updating my website today ( 9/17/23 ).   I  have always been able to update the website, save and publish and have the updated website populate very quickly.   Sometimes it takes a little while on Sunday, which is when I often do the updates and publish.   Why would this not b be working for me today?  

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Publish is not updating my website

2 Messages

• 

60 Points

We are having the same issue. Updates created on our website in Review mode show complete.....but will not publish!!!

Help!!!!

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

10 months ago

I've made numerous changes to my website but it's not showing up upon publishing.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled New changes not published.

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

10 months ago

Can we get an update for everyone on here to know when the publishing issue is going to be resolved? Sometime today??? It's not just us asking, we have clients who are getting very frustrated. We were told by tech support last Wednesday to give it 24-48 hours.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Update please

9 Messages

• 

134 Points

My website has not updated in over a week.  Very frustrating. 

3 Messages

• 

180 Points

10 months ago

Hey everyone!

Anyone experiencing issues with new photos showing up?  I uploaded a new one yesterday, saved, published etc.--usually it takes just a few refresh actions for it to show, but it's been like 24 hours.

Thoughts?  THANK YOU!

Site is fsupercussion.com

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled cover photo not updating

62 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

10 months ago

I've just checked my site after publishing updates yesterday, it wasn't showing them, so re-published it today and did Ctrl+f5 and they are now showing :)

Edit:

Made a couple of updates since and they are showing too

(edited)

1 Message

• 

60 Points

10 months ago

My changes are not publishing. 9/26/2023

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I cleared the builder cache. Can you check that your changes are published?

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

10 months ago

This is continuing to be a problem. We've been with Homestead for more than a decade and never had this kind of issue now it's been constant for at least a month now. What's the point of having a website if you can't update it and it PUBLISH????

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

What is the website that you're experiencing this issue with? I can put in a request to clear the builder cache on our end. 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

10 months ago

Still not publishing! When will this be fixed?!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

@sharon3620

Hello, 

The builder cache has been cleared for your website. Can you check that your changes are published?

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

10 months ago

Still having issues.  This is getting ridiculous.  

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

10 months ago

Still not publishing.  This is getting ridiculous.  

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello @jennifer8804

The builder cache has been cleared for your website. Can you check that your changes are published?

41 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

10 months ago

Sept 28, 2023, 12:00 CST -- edits/updates STILL NOT PUBLISHING!!

36 Messages

• 

740 Points

10 months ago

THEY ARE NOT PUBLISHING! 

WE LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL WHEN OUR SITE HAS THINGS FROM LAST WEEK STILL UP!

I NEED THIS FIXED PLEASE < ASAP>

First I lose all my emails for weeks, and now my site does not publish, and half the time I cant even get into my site because your link sends me to Web.com, not the login page, it sometimes takes multiple attempts just for it to get to homestead...

What is going on these days, I have used you for 10+ years and it was never like this with so many problems???

PLEASE FIX >>>ASAP

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I was just notified that our engineers made a change on their end that should resolve this issue. Can you let me know if you're still experiencing this?

9 Messages

• 

324 Points

10 months ago

I updated my web site earlier this week and published it- it is still not updated!

I just now edited again, and hit publish several times in the last hour- not updated!

Please help!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I was just notified that our engineers made a change on their end that should resolve this issue. Can you let me know if you're still experiencing this?

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

10 months ago

Update from Homestead, please! When can we expected things back to normal? We cannot call you to clean cache every time we need our site updated. We update our site daily, not always during regular business hours, and on weekends. We have not been able to update ourselves since Tuesday. When I reported the problem initially Wednesday morning I was not taken seriously and told the problem was on my end. A second call, I was told to give it an hour or two. Third call, told 24 hours. Fourth call, yesterday afternoon, Homestead cleared their cache for our site and it updated to Tuesday's version for us. That was better, but we still need to update daily going forward and cannot. We cannot continue to do business here and are looking for other options... not so much because there is a problem publishing (I get it, stuff happens, most of us in business understand that). But there has been little to mostly no communication from Homestead on what the problem is and when we can expect it resolved. That is what is completely unacceptable.