homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 5:12 PM

HTML Help! Troubleshooting HTML (or 3rd party software)

HTML Help! Troubleshooting HTML (or 3rd party software)
We frequently get questions with regard to troubleshooting HTML, CSS code etc. Our SiteBuilder software does provide the ability for users to import their own code but there are some limits to what we are able to troubleshoot. We are not able to help with specific 3rd party code, but if you can tell us your requirements, we may be able to point you in the right direction. If you need help troubleshooting your own HTML, (or 3rd party code), you are welcome to post here and solicit the help from other community members. We will assist if your issue is specifically SiteBuilder related, but have to limit our involvement in other cases.

3 Messages

• 

160 Points

5 years ago

Hello *
I need support. I wanted to insert Komentar field, maybe I inserted the code in the wrong place, so the comment box on all pages appears at the top and I can not delete it anymore.
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello Mark,

What website is this on? 

8 Messages

• 

240 Points

4 years ago

Why can't I open the "Apps" Tab in my email.  I need to open it to get the HTML codes/email information to receive my homestead email on my Mac Mail.  Right now it comes in but I cannot send out from my MacMail on my Macbook Pro.  When I go to my Homestead email, eileen@musicalmunchkins.com, the Apps tab will not open!   If I cannot fix this, I'm switching to another web host.  Smooth Email operation is critical to most companies, mine included

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

The apps tab will navigate you to the user interface settings. I am unaware of any integrated apps we currently offer with Roundcube but the email can connect to the Mac mail server to send and receive with the email client settings. https://community.homestead.com/conversations/email-support/email-client-settings/5f2a9b2d58180958845d23f0 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 years ago

I have been using the Homestead original sitebuilder for many years, I never had a problem with inserting the html code.   Now with the new format website builder, it does not recognize the html code.   I enter the code in the html box appropriately - but simply does not show up at all. Please advise. This is essential for my site