D

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 11:47 PM

Domain issue

Is this still in the process of being corrected? Our webpage is still down and on the blog its said it was posted 2/2 and ours still is not working. Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

5 months ago

It's been down for new sites for about 2 months from what I see in the posts.  They must be lying to us and have no intention of fixing it.  It doesn't take this long to fix anything.  I don't know what to tell you other than consider making your website somewhere else. I had to do it for one new client last week. Couldn't wait anymore.  SO disappointed in how Homestead is handling this.  

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

5 months ago

Our site is not new and was working last week? So not sure but yes if they don't resolve this quickly will have to do something else

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

That particular domain issue was resolved on 02/05.

Your domain is currently on a ClientHold. This is due to a verification email sent to the email address on the domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked on and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.

‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community