homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 2:25 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Unpublish a Page

Sitebuilder Plus: Unpublish a Page

Here are some instructions to unpublish a page.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click your domain name or site name at the top and choose View File Manager.

3. Select the page that you wish to unpublish and click Unpublish in the toolbar.

7 Messages

• 

202 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i unpublish a page.

4 Messages

• 

172 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I un-publish my website?.

how do I un-publish my website?

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
You can create a text box: "Under Construction" or whatever you want to use to identify your site's condition. Expand the text box to cover your menus, add a color background to hide the contents, use text centering, borders and padding to create a nice presentation. The same thing can be accomplished using any image. Be creative. Covering the menus will prevent access to other pages without having to change the status of your site.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled removing website from public.

How do I unpublish my website? I don't want to delete my account or website, but I don't want it visible right now- I am trying to cut down on my business.

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

5 years ago

How do I shut down and cancel my membership and site???
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello Fred,

I see you called in to get assistance with this, was there anything else we can help with?

21 Messages

• 

502 Points

Yes, thank you.  I have been unable to get the audio to play on my site.

The page stopped playing the music when i tried to change the song.

I am a songwriter, so it's important to my business to have music.

http://peggypenny.homestead.com/1.html

Thank you for your help.

Peggy

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

4 years ago

I am attempting to unpublish a page on my website. 

Followed the above, but when the appropriate page is selected, as per instructions above, the Unpublish button remains greyed out and I cannot select it. 

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

What page/s are you trying to unpublish? 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

I had been attempting to unpublish one of the pages on my website.

Followed the samples above, but when the correct page was selected in the Files Manager, the 'unpublish' icon remains greyed out. 

When I select other items the 'unpublish' icon can be selected.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

What page are you attempting to unpublish? I can take a look. 

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

3 years ago

Thank You!