homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 6:05 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu
Here are some instructions to edit a page's name and link within your site navigation menu:

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click on your navigation menu so it is highlighted.

3. Click Links in the Site Navigation Menu Settings. Select the page that you want to edit.

• Edit Page Name

• With the link selected, you will be able to change the display name below the link list. This will change your navigation menu to the new page name.

• Edit Page Link

• With the link selected, click Edit Link below the link list.

When the small window opens, click Browse to locate the newly named page.

4. Once you have renamed the page and updated the link, publish your website for the updates to be live.

4 Messages

• 

182 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled link not working.

i have a link that is not working ..
it did work at one time . but i had to change it so i took it off. now i nee it back on because of the great pic i have on it. ( Lab puppies pic ) i changed the name. i just can seam to get it back on ..

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

brenda8444, You navigation menu points that page to a page called pic of pups. Edit the link to go to the new page and all should be well.

3 Messages

• 

174 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled linking to other pages.

I have an "about us" on my home page. I have already created my "about us" on page 2 of my website. How can I link the about us on my home page so that it goes to page 2 of my website

2 Messages

• 

134 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Tell me how I link my navagation buttons to my pages and have the navagation on a....

Tell me how I link my navagation buttons to my pages and have the navagation on all pages. It is a weekend I sure would like to have my site up and running.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

SB+? Select the site navigation menu>site navigation menu settings>links. The links tab will help you navigate. Experiment with your tools. No pain no gain.

5 Messages

• 

292 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Page noit found error.

Having the same problem. Have been trying for 2 weeks . My website is StMikesPierrefonds.com I have made 2 new pages AutumnTea15 and NearlyNew15. Both show as published but when I follow the links I get page not found. Please sort this out as I am running out of patience.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Error Message during preview. Server issue. Is there a problem today?.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I'm not sure where you link to those 2 pages, but the page not find is likely that you need to point to the correct page with the link. I did find on your page home.html, there is a link to The Guradian, which gets a page not found, as you link to a page called guardian.html, which does not exist on your site.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled All of my posts on my blog are no longer showing up on my website..

All of my posts on my blog are no longer showing up on my website. I am not sure why, as they use to show up and the posts are still listed when I go into edit. However, when I click BLOG on the navigation bar, it gives me a 404 error.

33 Messages

• 

900 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled a page is not showing up to edit, shows online and in preview? Stewardship Oppor....

Stewardship Opportunities does does not show up for editing, but shows up everywhere else? can you tell me how to fix

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

You cannot access your website manager? Your site is accessible online?

5 Messages

• 

212 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I activate a page that is in my list of pages, but is not active. I know I....

The page is listed on my navigation page and there is a copy of it in the page file, but I can't get it to open. I am sure I have to "move" it to activate it, but I don't remember how to do that.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

You need to open the page and link it to your navigation menu: Insert>More>Navigation Menu.

8 Messages

• 

234 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I link a page to the navigation button related to that page?.

I am creating my new website and notice that the navigation tabs related to each page are not linked to them. How do I do that?

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Links.

Camp Schedule shows up in my Links and has a page, but when I go out to the regular site it doesn't come up.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

Have you tried a "refresh" (Shft/Ctrl/Delete)? Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference. 
F5 = Refresh: A browser works by downloading a page to your computer. Browsers will then show the page from your computer as opposed to downloading it every time you visit a page. This speeds up the process and lessens the traffic on the Internet. Depending on the browser, it will periodically check the website for a new version of the page and download if it has changed. If you don't see a change that you expect, then press F5. That tells the browser to go to the site and download the page now.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how can I change the name of my tab?.

3 Messages

• 

162 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how come when I land on homepage and then go to another page that I can not retur....

When I load the Homepage - all is good. Then, if I go to any other page, and try and return to the Homepage, I am left looking at a Page that I had already deleted (or so I thought!). Please help me correct this.

2 Messages

• 

152 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is one of my pages being redirected.

one of my pages will not show up on my site.   Can you tell me why?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Roxanne2884, You just need to edit the link in your navigation. The top of this page has the instructions. Your link points to a page called untitled1, you want it to point to the webelieve page.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can not add a new page to my menu. the page for Sunday, says unable to display.

I can not add a new page to my menu. I have the title KMESC Hunt Test Premium Saturday April 16, 2016 and I have added with success the page for Sunday but I can't acess the Saturday, says unable to display

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Edit the link for Saturday and use the browse button to select the page. There can't be any spaces in a file name.

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I could use a test walk through on your end. Many thanks.

Hello,
I recently updated/ edited information on my site. All looks great with the exception of testing the website.
Pages 2 and 3 seem to be not loading and I have allowed pop ups from this particular website. Will you check to see if on your end everything is running smoothly.
Thank you,
Trudy Seifke
(760) 809-6257

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Edit the links to point to the correct pages and everything should work then

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

how do I edit information on my home page

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

That would depend on what you want to edit. If it is the navigation, then this topic describes how.