homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 3:15 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Collected Form Data

Sitebuilder Plus: Collected Form Data
Is form data collected and stored anywhere on homestead to download in csv or other format or is it simply email and not stored?

The form data can be sent to an email, a text file (which can be pasted into Excel or a CSV file), or both. 

First, open the page which contains the form in SiteBuilder and click on the Submit button for the form. Look to the right and you'll see the option to send the data to email, text file, or both. Select one of the text file options, save & publish. 

To retrieve the data after someone has submitted a form, log into your account, and click the Websites manager link on the left side of the page. Choose the relevant site from the dropdown menu > click More > click Manage Forms and you will see a window with the text files. You can select the check box on the left side of the file name, and click View. When the file opens, you can copy & paste the data into a spreadsheet. 

18 Messages

• 

290 Points

1 year ago

My contact form has a send button, not a submit button and there is now way to change the format or how the data is sent and stored.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Is this for a Sitebuilder Plus site or WebsiteBuilder?

18 Messages

• 

290 Points

Not sure as I last worked on it at least three years ago and did it originally probably around four or five years ago. It used to send me an email message that included the message, the email address and phone number. Now I just get an email address and nothing else is available when I log into Homestead. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Which site is this for?

7 Messages

• 

404 Points

1 year ago

I'm not able to get to a list of form submissions from the site list.  I can see form submissions from within WebsiteBuilder by clicking on Manage, then either Form Submissions or Mailing List.  What I don't seem to be able to do though, is to clear the data after I have exported it.  Is there a way to do that?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to clear that data. 

7 Messages

• 

404 Points

@elyzabethv​ Okay, thank you for letting me know.