homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 6:08 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing
If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. 

The most common thing is that you are looking at a cached version of the site. On the published site, hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will tell the browser to download the page again and usually will resolve the issue. If not, then look at the instructions below. 

Access the File Manager by clicking on your domain name at the top of the SiteBuilder page. 

Next, click View File Manager

The far right-hand column will display the published status. 

If any of your pages are not published, you can click on the name of that file and click the publish button on the top menu and publish the individual files one at a time. 

If all of your pages show a green checkmark and "OK" status, then you will need to check for broken links or clear your cookies and cache. 

If none of these ideas resolves the issue, please reply below with the site, page, and changes made so we can take a look.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

4 years ago

None of this worked. is there a help line to call?

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 years ago

None of the above helped me 

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

What changes did you make that are not publishing?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 years ago

When I try to save and publish on my site, floridagulfcoastrental.com, I get an internal error. I have repeatedly tried to save it and publish it. It is just not working.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

I'm sorry but I wasn't able to replicate this issue. I attempted to publish your website and received no error. Can you try this from another browser or computer?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 years ago

I am trying to save and publish changes on the rates and calendar page of floridagulfcoastrental.com

When I click on Save, it tries for a while and then gives me an internal error message.

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

I apologize for the inconvenience of the error. I was able to click save, but the next time you experience that error when saving we would want to recommend refreshing the editor, and trying again. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 years ago

I have also attempted to import my VRBO calendar onto the rates and calendar page of floridagulfcoastrental.com without success. Can you help with that as well?

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

I took a look at the calendar page, and I see that an issue with the calendar URL is that it is not a secured link. You might be able to find a better solution adding it as an iframe HTML element, but unfortunately we would not be able to help with that. If you are able to have the Booking Calendar page secured, it may work. 
Regarding the *.ics file, I can see that it attempts to download the file to my computer. It does not appear to be a type of file that can be viewed in a browser, but you might be able to create a button link to it with a note in a text element next to it stating to download the file and to open it with a Calendar program.

100 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

2 years ago

OUR PAGE PASSENGER CARS at our web site lbrenterprisesllc.com will not publish. The page that comes up when looking on the web states "about:blank#blocked".   

FIX IT NOW!!

This is costing us sales!!!

Dave @ LBR

(edited)

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

The page http://www.lbrenterprisesllc.com/Passenger-Cars.html is working without issue for me. How exactly are you getting to this page that you're getting this error?

100 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Using NAVAGATION BAR at the site. Can't get to that page.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Ok, so you most likely just haven't updated the link in the navigation menu to this page:

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu | Homestead Community

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

2 years ago

I have tried the suggestions above but still have the problem of my "products.xpf page (on website cottonbayhoa.com) not published even though the file manager indicates that it was published on 04/22/2022. 

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

http://www.cottonbayhoa.com/products.html is working well on my end. Is there a specific change you've made that isn't publishing?

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

OK, it looks like the amount you are trying to publish exceeds the allowed space. You would need to go through your File Manager and remove content you no longer need, or I can add additional space for $2/month. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Thank you. Removing some old/excess files and documents from the file manager allowed me to publish the changes to the website.

2 Messages

• 

140 Points

2 years ago

www.robscaricatures. I updated my website pictures but pages will not publish. Stating I reached my limit of 5 pages. I thought by deleting files I had through file manager that would help, but it just deleted old pictures.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

Were you able to get this corrected? I only see 5 pages in the builder and everything looks like it's published. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 years ago

The website is www.rydercanada.net . The page is http://www.rydercanada.net/About-Us-2.html .

The changes are removing Innovative Safety & Supply & it’s description, and moving Shurtape up & Moldex, (& their descriptions), to the right, so it’s underneath Shurtape. In the Site builder plus it’s correct & in preview it’s correct, but with I enter the site it still shows the previous uncorrected version.  I've made many changes before to this page without problems. If you can’t fix it at your end, can you please give me a contact number to call? Thanks

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

The package you're paying for only allows for 5 pages and 25 MB of disk space to be published. There appears to have been some sort of glitch on your account that allowed you to use much more than that. You currently have 17 pages and 46 MB of disk space published. 

It seems like your latest publish is not allowed because it is registering the limitations. So, you would either need to upgrade your account or delete pages and content until you were within the limits. 

If you need assistance with anything, you can call 1-800-710-1998

14 Messages

• 

364 Points

1 year ago

None of my websites are updating when I publish them...whats going on?

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

For any website not publishing, please follow these instructions to add the proper DNS to your domain and secure your site:

‎WebsiteBuilder: SSL | Homestead Community

11 Messages

• 

248 Points

11 months ago

This looks like the old sitebuilder

11 Messages

• 

248 Points

11 months ago

I have made, saved, and published several changes in the last week and none of them are showing up when I go to my website. 

3 Messages

• 

100 Points

8 months ago

Site not publishing!!!!!!

ofclothandhand.com

1 Message

• 

60 Points

6 months ago

It shows it published but still not updated on the website. 

http://4seasonsmhrvresort.com/

Rates did not change

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

6 months ago

My changes to my siteare not showing uo when published multiple times and I have refreshed 19 times ?