Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (658)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
New site builder format not like original - can't it use easily

I'm trying too build a website for my domain barcelonacookingworkshops.com. The site builder is a different format than the one I am using for my other site (barcelonacuisine.com) I want to use the same site builder format that I have always used for my website barcelonacuisine.com. please advise ho

Problem

Need Assistance with Domain Issue: Website Not Accessible After upgrading site

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I am experiencing some difficulties with my website domain, and I could really use some assistance from the tech support team. Here's the problem: I recently updated my site and the domain changed through Homestead, intending to use it fo

Problem

How to Change Tech and Billing Contact?

Please instruct me how to change the Tech and Billing Contact. I was unable to find out how to do it. Our previous tech person has been gone for several years, and I am the original webmaster, tech person, and billing contact for the past 10 years.

Question

Can't send to emails to YAHOO & AOL email accounts.

domain jncinsurance.com  - my emails sent to Yahoo & AOL accounts keep bouncing back with the error:  Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: xxx@yahoo.comYour message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond

Problem

Cannot link my email account to the New Outlook

The New Outlook is saying I need an app password instead of my usual email password. How do I obtain an app password?

Problem

I need to redirect one of my homestead page (WebSiteBuilder) to an external URL.

I need to redirect one of my homestead page based on WebSiteBuilder to an external URL. The redirect facility only redirects to homestead pages as the destination is a pop-up menu and does not allow the entry of a full URL. I have asked ChatGPT how to do it but it says I should use the control pane

Question

CHANGE DESIGN

HOW TO CHANGE DESIGN ON WEBSITE

Question

trying to download a I.HML to my web site?

I'm trying to add a I.HML from another web page to my page.

Question

download my mail folder to my computer

how do i download my mail folder to my computer

Question

Email problems

None of my emails are working after switching the main account to google. PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Question

Now what???

I transferred my domain to PayHip but in Whois it still shows up as Homestead and Tucows. How do I fix this and how will I pay for my domain when it expires?

Question

trouble with domain

i connected a domain and it seems not to be working and this is what their support said could you help? thanks!

Question

Trouble emails not sending from homestead/roundcube account.

Hello, Having trouble with no emails sending from homestead's roundcube email account. Can you reset it please?

Problem

Can't send to Gmail

Here we go again!I can not send emails to Gmail accounts. This is unacceptable.  It's not the first time it's happened.  I need it fixed and can't figure out how.  I don't know what the TXT record should say to allow all mail from gmail accounts. This happened last year.  What

Problem

Downgrade to $14.24/month package

How do I downgrade my account? I see no options on the "Account Summary" page. Thanks!

Question

how to use a cname that contains special characters

i cant seem to add my cname it contains a underscore please help

Question

Website not connected anymore, transfer website

2 Questions, one of the website on my account, apinteriorsatx.com isn't working anymore, not sure why. Also, how do I transfer this website to someone else? 

Problem

email

What are the setting to set my email to use Outlook?

Question

Change URL for Blog Post Page

I know how to change the url for pages under the manage pages tab, but for some reason I can't change that from the blog post page. It's showing an autopopulated url in the browser window and I want to fix that.

Question

templates

Hi, why won't the new template load? I have checked all browsers and am using Chrome. Please advise. 

Question