Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Can't send to emails to YAHOO & AOL email accounts.

Domain = jncinsurance.com (Outlook Microsoft 365) - my emails sent to Yahoo & AOL accounts keep bouncing back with an error: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: xxx@yahoo.comYour message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system

Problem

Redirecting to URL does not work

Manage->Redirects->AddRule->PermanentRedirectToURL does not work. It should embed a 301 Rediect directive into the HTML of the selected page. To minimise any other problems, I have renamed my page 'b' and set the first column to [Site Address]/b, the 'Column' pop-up menu is set to "Permane

Problem

Anita Rattray

Having a problem with my website not sending e mails to us, and not giving customers an error message. What can I do to fix it?

Question

Gmail rented yet update points and such

Followed instructions at newest gmail problem and change mx, impart etc but no gol !!!

Question

Blog

I have set up a blog on my website with several postings.  https://probusguildwood.homesteadcloud.com However, I do not like needing to have a Faccebook account and to set us an RSS Reader to be able to see responsive comments from my readers. On each page there are in the top right corner th

Question

My site www.termovisionpuls.com continues to be without SSL protection

My site continues to be without SSL protection even though I regularly pay a $22.24 monthly fee! I ASK FOR HELP from the Homestead administrators!

Problem

Domain Resurrections Please

Good morning, Could you please re-establish three domains to my account that I now realise I actually need. they are: EstateAgentsWindow .com VirtualWalkThroughTours .com & ItsVirtuallySold.com I am aware of the fees for doing so. regards, Richard Wilson

Question

started to make a new website but can't complete it says error and does not exist I paid for the new domain name

have a website for 20 years now i need another one  the new one i paid for a new domain name but i can't complete and make a new site for a different business    my original website is onealsauctioneering.com   my new one is upscalesaloonllc.com    any help here h

Problem

Full width web pages?

I would like my web pages to automatically scale to full width of the viewers' monitor instead of just being a strip in the center. Is this possible?

Question

Site can't be reached

When trying to access our site, we get the following message. Can someone from Homestead please investigate  This site can’t be reached www.hudsonriverretreat.com took too long to respond.

Problem

templeofdeliverancehcg.org is down

Here is the error I am gettng: This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in www.templeofdeliverancehcg.org. If spelling is correct,try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN I have republ

Problem

New site builder format not like original - can't it use easily

I'm trying too build a website for my domain barcelonacookingworkshops.com. The site builder is a different format than the one I am using for my other site (barcelonacuisine.com) I want to use the same site builder format that I have always used for my website barcelonacuisine.com. please advise ho

Problem

Need Assistance with Domain Issue: Website Not Accessible After upgrading site

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I am experiencing some difficulties with my website domain, and I could really use some assistance from the tech support team. Here's the problem: I recently updated my site and the domain changed through Homestead, intending to use it fo

Problem

How to Change Tech and Billing Contact?

Please instruct me how to change the Tech and Billing Contact. I was unable to find out how to do it. Our previous tech person has been gone for several years, and I am the original webmaster, tech person, and billing contact for the past 10 years.

Question

Can't send to emails to YAHOO & AOL email accounts.

domain jncinsurance.com  - my emails sent to Yahoo & AOL accounts keep bouncing back with the error:  Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: xxx@yahoo.comYour message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond

Problem

Cannot link my email account to the New Outlook

The New Outlook is saying I need an app password instead of my usual email password. How do I obtain an app password?

Problem

I need to redirect one of my homestead page (WebSiteBuilder) to an external URL.

I need to redirect one of my homestead page based on WebSiteBuilder to an external URL. The redirect facility only redirects to homestead pages as the destination is a pop-up menu and does not allow the entry of a full URL. I have asked ChatGPT how to do it but it says I should use the control pane

Question

CHANGE DESIGN

HOW TO CHANGE DESIGN ON WEBSITE

Question

trying to download a I.HML to my web site?

I'm trying to add a I.HML from another web page to my page.

Question

download my mail folder to my computer

how do i download my mail folder to my computer

Question