Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (775)

Most Recent
Store

I am an Artist and am building my gallery on line store and looking some examples of others sites and any help suggestions as the Standard clothes sizes does not work for my product line of prints and originals. Is there a homestead help on the store anywhere. Appreciate anyone's time and attent

Question

Can I publish one of two websites?

I am wondering if I can publish a site with a message while developing the main site?

Question

• Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

I am having problem entering my debit card.

I am having problem entering my debit card. My card is active and valid plus I tried entering 2 more valid cards and got the same error message.

Question

• Account & Billing

error message keeps repeating

Error message saying something can't be sent...it's repeating constantly, how do I stop it?

Problem

• Email Support

Google Workspace Help ASAP

I need to add all my RoundCube email accounts to Google Workspace but it won't let me. I get a message that no more users are licenced under the Google Workspace Business Starter package and I don't see any way to upgrade that package.   If you would do this for me that would be great.&nb

Question

clearing the cashe

How do you clear the cashe?

Question

site builder issues

keep getting an error when trying to download site builder?

Problem

• The Homesteader

Issues with homestead email since Sat. morning

Has anyone else had issues getting to their email through Homestead this weekend?

Question

• Email Support

New Site - Please Push The Button

Hey, I set up a new domain and site. The site is pointing to the new domain in my domains page but the internets still show "This page does not exist" when typing in the URL.  989x.net Please push the button or whatever you do to make it work. Thanks.

Problem

Continue shopping says something unusual

When I go to "continue" shopping". after making a PayPal purchase but not checking out it says that that site or page has been deleted. Some customers are complaining that the PayPal ordering does not work on Mobile. also.

Question

roundcube login and password

How do I change the Roundcube login/ password?

Problem

New Domain

I have done this once before, and didn't remember to build the new site before first. I added a new domain to my list, and it was associated with another website of mine. When I built the site for the new domain and published it, the old website it was associated with (or pointed to) has stopped wor

Question

switching domains names

I have built a website called barcelonadiscovered.com. I have created a website (but not built it) called barcelonacuisine.com. I want to switch names and have my already built website be barcelonacuisine.com and my created ( but not built yet) website be barcelonadiscovered.com. How do I do this

Question

• HTML snippets

Maps

My maps link is not working, it now says the server cannot be found.

Problem

Cancel My Account

I would like to cancel my account. How do I do this?

Question

• Account & Billing

Error uploading images

I was able to upload three images and no more. I get the message of a 404 status error.  I have used tinypng to make this image small enough and still cannot upload.  No images at all will upload.  I am using Safari, Chrome would not even allow me click on the upload image button.Any

Question

• Troubleshooting

how do I remove my credit card?

I will no longer be involved in the association that my credit card is linked to . Please advise how I remove my credit card. 

Question

• Account & Billing

Edit Website

I posted new pics on the website, but when I save it, all the old stuff is back. Why is it not updating?

Question

• Websitebuilder

I the website to another domain why can’t I pull it up on the internet?

I need to know why I can’t pull my website up on the internet after changing domain name

Question

• Search Engine Optimization

how to get my website pointed to the Https version of my website? my www.viscardidesigns.com go the http version

how to get my website pointed to the Https version of my website? my www.viscardidesigns.com go the http version. Google also says conical issues, how to fix?

Question