Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (906)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
recall an email

Is there a way to recall an email that was sent?

Question

Website not loading on Mobile Devices

HELP - we are having issues with our sites not loading on Android (Mobile) phones. I do not have an Apple device to test it. Since yesterday our main site will not load on mobile devices, nor will my client's pages https://inspirationgraphics.net/ https://www.loveyourconsciousness.com/ https://inno

Problem

https://www.themusikbox.net is not loading on Google Chrome

I just noticed that my website, www.themusikbox.net is not loading on Chrome. It works fine on Safari, Firefox, and Duck Duck Go. Thoughts? Thank you for your help.

Problem

Emails are being bounced back, socket error

Emails that I am sending to certain accounts are bouncing back with a "socket error" from Microsoft. It seems to happen mostly to Yahoo email accounts, but is also affecting other emails as well (but not all). The bounce-back error message is not immediate but sometimes comes back to me a day or tw

Problem

Site is not secure

A message keeps coming up when anyone accesses my website. "Site is not secure" "Connection is not encrypted" How do I get this corrected?  

Problem

uploading photos error

Today, I noticed uploading photos are not working, I keep getting the Oops error message something went wrong. I have to continually sign back in.

Problem

Please update the SPF and/or DKIM records for my domain so I can send emails to gmail accounts.

Please update the SPF and/or DKIM records for my domain (brookspools.com) so I can send emails to gmail accounts. Emails sent to gmail accounts are being returned with the following message: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:    550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocke

Problem

Cancel my account

Since you won't cancel my account due to your record of my billing zip is incorrect, I have called my bank to block you ability to bill me.

Problem

Email Not Working

My email is not working for one of my domains. I send out emails and people say they are not receiving them.  How can I rectify this?  Thank you. 

Question

subscription

how to i close my account

Question

Reply emails not going to client

Hello- I have been having issues with my email replies not going to my clients. They are simply not getting them, Sometimes I get a unable to deliver message and sometimes not. What's going on? and how can we fix this? Mostly its with gmail accounts, but is affecting others as well Our email address

Problem

How to cancel services

Where do > I go to cancel services

Question

Being prompted to create a website to reset domain when trying to edit DNS records

I have a website whose files are hosted on a GoDaddy server. The DNS is managed here on Homestead. I need to add a couple TXT and a DMARC record to the DNS. When attempted to edit the "advanced DNS settings" I am being prompted to create a new website with "the website builder" to "reset the

Problem

SiteBuilder Plus Alternatived?

I have one group on the old Site Builder Plus and and another on the Websitebuilder. I REALLY do not like the new Websitebuilder, can I re-vert all my content back to the old application?

Question

Changing DNS SPF DKIM AND DMARCK

Hello, I received this from my email provider. The host needs these changes and I have no idea what any of it means or how to make sure these are good. Thank you ! SPF Record - You will need to replace the old record and add this new one below. Do not add the quotes or spaces at the beginning or e

Question

No domain DNS settings available - bug?

Hi, we are trying to make some changes in our DNS however we are not seeing the options to do so, we have an error on the domain advanced setting that reads: OOPS

Problem

Advanced DNS is down

We're unable to access the Advanced DNS screen to change records. I was informed this was escalated to the engineers. From speaking with the supervisor, it sounds like this DNS issue was reported yesterday. They are working on it. We'll get an update once it is fixed.

Problem

STATS VIEW DOWN AGAIN

STATS VIEW pages are DOWN AGAIN. FIX IT!!

Question

Every image in my galleries are accompanied by a background image of the same size, doubling the time taken for a browser to load them.

All the images in my galleries are set to 100% opaque but WebSiteBuilder saves a background image of the same size for each and every one, doubling the time taken for a browser to load my galleries. Surely this is a bug.

Problem

How to get my DNS records

When I try to access my DNS records homestead says no website exists and no DNS records are there. A website does exist. I made it with the site builder. I need my DNS records in order to transfer the domain to Amazon route53. How to contact homestead about this?

Question