Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (487)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
how do i transfer my site to someone else

how do I transfer each site I have to someone else ? I have someone that would like to take each site as their own

Question

Website expired

I received an email from Hostmaster@hs-support.Homestead-inc.com stating that www.eddiebrownmusic.com had expired. I pay yearly through homestead. How can I get this reactivated? Also the number 1-800-710-1988 from your website goes to another company.

Problem

Question.

Is there a way to pause my website while I am redoing it?

Question

How to stop payment

How do I stop payment, I don't need my website anymore.

Question

Domain Verification issues

I purchased a new domain and the system isn't allowing me to verify. I keep getting this message and it's been a week now. Please advise. Domain Control Verification failed. The necessary verification token could not be found on your site. Please try again after 24 hours since Record Propagation can

Question

Need domain pointing help

I had my domain (though homestead) pointed to an ecwid store, i want it back to homestead. I changed what I thought I needed to, but it's going to the store instead of elasias.homestead.com It was an error page because you can't point a domain there if you use their free option, but it's somehow poi

Problem

CANT MOVE MY DOMAIN NAME TO MY NEW SITE

CANT MOVE MY DOMAIN NAME TO MY NEW SITE. Have tried to folloe instructions but it does not work please help?

Problem

Not Secure

My site shows the "Not Secure" icon next to the address bar. Visitors will just close out when they see that. How do I rectify this? Luke.

Problem

WHAT IS THIS ERROR?

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. I AM SEEING IT FOR EVERY CHOICE I MAKE FOR A NEW WEBSITE

Question

Renewal of website bpsigns.com

Please perform a renew, my id is fetyaska@gmail.com and I updated billing info. Suddenly the mails with warnings from homestead went to spam by google. Thanks

Problem

universal analytics to google analytics 4 migration

how is this accomplished

Question

My domain works fine on computers - but not on mobiles

www.kiryatanavim.com I own this domain for more than 20 years. Lately it is not working on mobiles. Any help/idea? Thanks HannaK

Problem

Why is Website not updating when published?

I've updated my website on 3 pages and it isn't showing any changes when it is published. I've refreshed and tried everything I kinow to do.  My cache is empty, I've refreshed multiple times and have closed my browser and tried again.  Nothing is working so wanted to know if an issue was

Problem

how do I change the icon on an icon & text button?

how do I change the icon on an icon & text button? default is a little head & shoulders figure. is there a selection of svg icons somewhere to use?

Question

Videos Disappeared

Why have all of the videos on my website disappeared?

Question

Dominio www.casagrandealmagro.com (no carga)

URGENTE¡¡¡ Por favor, tengo un problema con este dominio, es URGENTE, son muchos clientes desatendidos tanto en el servicio web como en el servicio email. ME PODEIS MIRAR EL PROBLEMA ??? Muchas gracias.

Problem

credit card error

payment transactions are using incorrect credit card and will not let me change it

Question

Trouble sending and receiving emails ....particularly to gmail

Hey all ! I just called in to support. Spoke with Mark. He said that the issue is related to changed at Google with their spam filter. I have an older website ......long story short he made some updates at their end to help the communications go through. Mark said it should be working properly over

Idea

Products wont show on my store

Its says there are no products on my store but they are there but wont display, tried changing the design but still dosent work what can i do.

Problem

Video

Is is possible to put a video on my website? If yes, in what format. Thanks.

Question