Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (638)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Visitors to website

Why does Homestead include non- Persons pinging my website as visitors with 0 seconds duration?

Question

Update credit card information

I am trying to update the card number for the billing information regarding our website. However, I get an error stating that the credit card number is incorrect, which it is not. Are there any limitations? The current card which works is issued in Canada and the new one is issued in Sweden... does

Problem

Site is not publishing changes.

Hello - I've been revamping my pages and I save and choose publish and it seems to be doing that, but when I pull up my website it is a version several iterations back and contains none of the recent changes.

Question

picking a web page.

I wanted to pick the page for the Carpenter but I don't seem to be able to click on it

Question

How do I cancel my account?

I have recently closed my business and would like to cancel my account and domain name. I am in need of assistance. Thank you!

Question

www.bridgeportconstructions.com NOT AVAILABLE ON THE WEB

My website bridgeportconstructions.com has not been able to upload for over one week now since it was created. Please help ERROR MESSAGE Error 1001 Ray ID: 89510171e9a73e9a • 2024-06-17 06:33:00 UTC DNS resolution error What happened? You've requested a page on a website (www

Problem

How do I submit a ticket to Homestead.

I’m needing to submit a ticket to Homestead as I live in Australia so unable to call them during office hours. I have logged in to my account and gone to the help page but cannot find the submit a ticket link. Please help as this is an urgent matter regarding my domain which currently cannot be acce

Question

Unable to upload images

When trying to upload an image the file hangs and never finishes uploading, any help would be appreciated. It's a 328kb jpeg and I haven't had this issue previously. I tried restarting my computer and using different web browsers with no luck so far.

Problem

support form

I want to stop my website because my husband created the website and we are divorcing now. The website is deprecated.

Question

I want to stop my website.

What do I have to do to stop the website?

Question

My domain expired and I don't know why???? PLEASE HELP

I have had my domain www.inexpensiveweddingphoography.com registered and created with Homestead for 12 years. Now I have been notified that my domain has expired. Why has this happened and how do I get it back. This is my sole business and I have brides contacting me on Facebook asking if we can sti

Problem

GMail Email delivery Failure issues

Good day, I have two separate domains with email services through Homestead. www.brownspecialtyparts.com www.mechengineering.com with both of my main email addresses: sbbrown@brownspecialtyparts.com sbbrown@mechengineering.com I cannot send email to any GMail address and potentially any other emai

Question

HOW TO PUT IN HOLD A WEBSITE

I need to put in HOLD a website until my customer complete the payment, how can I do this?

Question

file manager

Where do I access the file manager? I want to see a list similar to the MS File Explorer

Question

No E mails

I have not received any new e mails in a long time. Did you change the e mail server?

Question

Error

Hmmm… can't reach this page Hello, I a getting this message on my phone and laptop. Jon goldcoastdollar.com refused to connect. Try: Search the web for goldcoastdollar Checking the connection Checking the proxy

Question

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

What does this mean? ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Question

when I try to log into big commerce I get a store unavailable message

This is the message I receive when I try to log into Big Commerce and I get the same message when I click the products link on my homestead website to connect to my store: Store Unavailable This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly. We apologize f

Problem

Adding a link to text is not working

Hello! I was able to create a link with accompanying file just two days ago with no issue, but now I follow all the same steps and it does not attach the files and create a live link. I have cleared my cache as well.

Problem

Posting Videos

I was wondering if there was a way to post a video from sites other than YouTube and Vimeo? I am using another web social sharing network.  YouTube censors and Vimeo is not as efficient as YouTube.  Any help in this area is appreciated. 

Question