Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (639)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
how can i change background color -

i am ok with the layout and design - used to be able to easily change color combo but .......

Question

Email Account Setting

Where can I find the email account settings for one of my email accounts so I can add it to my Apple Mail client?

Question

INBOX EMAILS DELETED..??

The INBOX of my Roundcube Email Service that I receive through HOMESTEAD for my site + hosting was emptied?? I have about 5 or 6 emails that show inside my INBOX. The rest of the folders seem alright. THERE WHERE IMPORTANT /CRITICAL COMMUNICATIONS IN MY "INBOX". Can anyone at the Homestead service t

Problem

Need to move all emails from Roundcube to personal email account - business closed

I was provided instructions by Homestead Support to archive my emails but those steps don't allow me to move the emails off of Roundcube so I can close down my business email address and box, only to archive them on Rouncube. I want to move them to my personal email account with aol so I can still

Problem

Receiving emails - but not sending

Able to receive emails but not sending. Tested it and it is not sending to recipients. NOTE: no reply message received therefore you will not know your email is in limbo. 

Problem

Email down

i just want my email to work :( down since around 11am CST. When can we expect to ahve it back?

Problem

451 Temporary local problem

We've started receiving the following error in outlook when trying to send emails: 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.       Subject:     XXXXXXXXXX       Sent:  6/18/2024 2:35 PM   The

Question

Email is Back

For now

Problem

Webmail access

My browser Firefox does not allow me to access my webmail "not secure" connection. Help please.

Question

NO EMAIL

Our email has stopped working both in and out since about noon today. Please advise, I am on hold to speak to someone but it's been just music for almost half an hour waiting No access through roundcube either even logging into my account online says I have no account???!!

Question

No Email service!!!!!!!

Our email has been down since this morning. This is unacceptable!!!!! I have clients and vendors Calling telling me their email bounced back to them. I'm trying to run a business.  When will it be up and running again?

Problem

Email Update from Homestead Customer Service

I'm on with a homestead customer service person - I was on hold for 25 minutes LOL - he says it is a homestead server issue and not a web.com. issue.  Their engineers are working on it and expect it to be resolved by today - meaning by the end of the day.  I was advised to periodically ch

Question

Admin

Our email has stopped working -- we cannot send or receive emails. The problem started on 6/18/24 at 8:30 am - Arizona Time. This isn't easy for a business to function when our email is not working -- We need a solution to the issue. Thank you, Pam  

Problem

Cannot send or receive emails

Anyone attempting to send email to me gets an error message returned stating the email address doesn't exist.

Question

email not working

I see that I am not the only one but my email is not working. This costs me money every time this happens. When do you expect to have it working again?

Problem

Error message returned on emails sent

Server error: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later'

Question

Email down - this is what shows when I ty to log in

Email is down, this is what it looks like when I try to log in.

Question

Can't login into emails

We are unable to log into our emails. Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to emailmg.ipage.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR Error code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be ver

Problem

Round Cube

Is there a problem with Roundcube today?

Problem

Emails won't send; Email addresses no longer exist?

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.       Subject:     xxxx xxxxx       Sent:  6/18/2024 1:01 PM   The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:         xxxx

Problem