Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (574)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
How to change billing frequency

I'm being charged monthly but would rather pay once a year, if we continue with Homestead. How do I change that?

Question

Website Error

Good day! I am receiving this error "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" when attempting to open my website. It is not only showing for me but also for our students. I was made to understand that I need to acquire a SSL certificate to fix this issue but I am not sure how to go about the process. I d

Question

delete account

i no longer have a need for this website

Question

Shutting down website

I would like to close my website

Question

How do I change my renewal period from two years to one?

I only want to renew for one year but it is going to automatically renew me for two. How do I change it?

Question

Domain Expired

I have been using Homestead for over 12 years and my domain has now expired????? I don’t understand. I pay my account monthly and now can’t access my website. Neither can my clients. What is going on and how do I get it back. Domain is www.inexpensiveweddingphotography.com Thank you. Regards Susa

Question

Not receiving emails or orders last 7 days. Not even spam or junk emails.

Not receiving emails or orders last week or so. This is unusual. Is anyone experiencing this also? 

Question

password change

How do I change the password for my roundcube email?

Question

Stop website

How can I stop my website? I want you to stop my direct debt.

Question

acknowledgement to form being submitted

I have a form on my website but when someone submits form there is no "acceptance". It just stays on the form.  Is there a way to acknowledge the form was successfully submitted?

Question

Why is site I manage now requiring a password for me and anyone else trying to visit?

Me nor any of our other regular visitors can log in now without a password?

Question

renew my domain

Hello, good afternoon, I have this email from you and if I want to renew my domain:Your domain name(s) will expire in 30 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name. The domain name(s) due for renewal are: Domain Name Expiry Date Days Until Ex

Question

the link of my website is not opening

when i sent a link of my website via whatsapp, when clicking on the link, no one is able to open the link from their device.: this is the message that appear on every device: : This site cant be reached, www.justedu.org refused to connect try checking the connection. all over the world my friends ar

Question

how can i see website usage

Is there a way to find out how many people are visiting our website?

Question

how to delete website and domain

how to delete website and domain name

Question

Web.com login does NOT work

Frequently my homestead.com log in page resolves to a web.com login page where my user name and password are refused. Web.com says my user name and password is invalid.  How do I fix this???

Problem

Secure Website

When I try to open website using Chrome I get the following message; This site can’t be reached www.lakesidevillage-condos.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Problem

I have a problem with the redirect, it doesn't seem to work.

I have 2 domains and I want the one that I have in homestead to redirect to another one, but when I add it it doesn't seem to work.

Problem

google pop-up ads

a few months ago, google pop-up ads began at my website, NeptuneCafe. I don't like them, they're invasive and uninvited, and I get no income from them. How do I stop these?

Question

Mobile website: Images are showing together

I have tried everything to format my mobile website, Images are not showing along with the content, All images are aligning together ...while related content is showing completely separated from the images Also, the quick form also looses its position even after I re align the section positions rep

Question