Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (575)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

Forward Website

How do I forward website to new owners site??

Question

Deleting Uploaded Documents

Once a document is uploaded to the website and it goes into the uploaded documents folder, is there a way to delete that uploaded document so it is no longer in the uploaded documents folder?

Question

Changing DNS Records | How to Tell Whether Homestead.com Manages Records for a Domain

When I go to ...Scripts_RegisterDomainSite/RegisterDomainSite.dll... to manage DNS records, I am met with this error: Oops! Looks like no website builder site found for this domain , please try resetting domain by creating website. It is unclear whether the records can be managed here and there is

Question

Domain reinstate

Please reinstate www.alliancetelinet.net we accept customary fees for reinstatement. thanx David O’Grady 231-884-5984

Question

EMAIL TO OUTLOOK ISN'T WORKING

Error message says it doesn't recognize my mx record. How does this get resolved?

Question

How to Transfer Domain Registration from Homestead to Godaddy

How do I transfer domain registration from Homestead to Godaddy

Question

Our sites with Homestead said site "not secure"

Why is that? Saludos Pedro

Question

Form submissions not working

Suddenly I'm not receiving any emails from my website forms.

Problem

Email not working with gmail

crystal@craveyourbusiness.com is not able to send email to or from gmail.

Question

Website is not loading

craveyourbusiness.com   is not loading.  Not sure how long this has been going on for

Question

Contact info

How do I find what email address, visitors questions and comments are going to under contact us? And how do i edit that information?

Question

business email

Hello there, Please I need help to create an email using my webpage name. I will appreciate if you can send me the instructions. Thank you, Blas Reyes blas.reyes1@gmail.com

Question

Discount Code

I am looking to offer a discount code for specific items, not a global code for the entire store. Is this possible?  Thank you for your help.

Question

switching to Website Builder

Currently have Sitebuilder plus. Is there a process where you can transfer our existing site to the new platform for a fee?

Question

NEW OUTLOOK WANTS A IMAP/POP PASSWORD

Where do I find this ???

Question

mobile

make my website fit my mobile

Question

After submit button

After the clicking the submit button, the person completing the form did not receive the "thank you for your registration" reply that I set up. I input the response in the advanced tab - manage form - settings - submit settings - on submit message "thank you for your registration" - finish. This i

Problem

YouTube URLs not working

Help please. I run a live IP Cam on my website. If the computer resets, I have to get a new Youtube address, no problem. Just copy and paste, save, and publish. Today, after copying the Youtube URL, it won't bring up the "Player", just the message "Please enter a valid Youtube URL, for the video you

Question

Access editor on Homestead

My website was built on Homestead, but Homestead has become Web.com. For some reason I cannot access my editor on my site. My site is still up and running. Why is my editor showing blank pages?

Question