Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (640)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Store Viewing resuts in " Sorry, looks like we're having server issues." AND " We're working to resolve our server error as quickly ..."

This has been the status for some weeks. Complete error message: " Sorry, looks like we're having server issues. We're working to resolve our server error as quickly as possible. Please come back and visit our online store a little later."   

Question

Любомир Стефанов

Can the website builder install/upload my site from an archive file created by itself?

Question

Website Name

Why does my website come up as "HOME" when I google the website? It should be Ole Windmill Estates not "HOME"

Question

getting error message on domain

why am I getting this message? Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Question

forms

I'm trying to create a registration form in Website Builder. Is there a way to manually change the size of each input box?  On my old site in Sitebuilder, I was able to make small boxes for checkmarks.  I can't find a way to do that with this new Website Builder.  If I try to change

Question

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

I can't send e-mail from my domain to gmail. This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: Fastpacetrucking10@gmail.com    hos

Question

Not receiving email from certain sender

I am not getting (after several attempts from American Family Fitness (AMGAMFIT) from their email provider "Jonas". Believe it might be blocked as a spam site. How do I fix this?

Problem

how to add http/ to my existing account...so it comes up more often.

how does this get added to my website address...I do not have it, and it is limiting my searchers. Thank you.

Question

Transfer Domain Name

How would I go about transferring our URL to new buyers of the company?

Question

Email

Why am I not receiving email sent through my site.

Question

Not receiving e-mail from certain senders

I can send email and receive typical email like newsletters or order confirmations from sites a shop in, but there is one company that emails me repeatedly for medical orders and I am not receiving them. I had her check email spelling and even had her copy and paste my email. She sent 7 times in one

Question

Domain delete

need to remove one domain I tried to create for another church could never get it to work an see now there are server issues with domains and already have been charged for it tried to delete it and can not says can't delete. Pleas help.

Problem

site not available online

Successfully published last year, but the site is no longer available. norbfineart.com

Question

Domain

I would like to get the login for my Website domain name

Question

Get rid of password!

I thought I was protecting one page! How do I get rid of the password forever!

Question

Couldn't send emails since yesterday. When will this get back to normal ??

Couldn't send emails since yesterday. When will this get back to normal ??

Question

norbfineart.com

site is not online. It was available for months, and now is not searchable.

Problem

Can you add Google translate to your website?

Can you add Google translate or another app to the Homestead website to translate to another language?

Question

Can’t send email from my device

After yesterday’s outage, I cannot send email from any device

Problem

email problem

I have a new computer  and trying to set up email but forgot my password. Is there a way to reset my password?

Question