R

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

Monday, January 22nd, 2024 9:42 PM

Emails ?????

Just got off the phone with tech support.

Been talking to them since last Friday regarding email situation

They said they are working on it with no ETA of repair.

The rep seemed to act like this was news to her, I mentioned that I have been calling and 

talking to them since Friday. My email goes through Roundcube and been unable to get or send email

I also cannot login to the Roundcube account via homestead. 

FRUSTRATING!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

5 Messages

• 

228 Points

6 months ago

Same issues here.  My email account was somehow deleted or disappeared from homestead Thursday night.  I have seen some visible changes to my account.  At least my email address is listed now and appears to exist.  However, I still can't access email at all through roundcube or my normal email program. 

5 Messages

• 

132 Points

6 months ago

I've been talking to them since Friday also - this is not news! I'm so frustrated!! I was told by two different reps that they are working on the issue but have no idea when it will be fixed. They said they are updating their servers. Seriously, why does that take over 5 days for a company that is a technology company? Oh wait, they don't work weekends (must be nice).

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

If you're still experiencing this issue with your email, please try resetting your password:

‎Account: Reset Email Password | Homestead Community