homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Friday, October 19th, 2012 4:57 PM

Account: Reset Email Password

Account: Reset Email Password
Here are instructions on how to reset the password of your domain associated email account.

1. Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.

2. If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to change the password for.

For Webmail, it will have a blue mail icon.

For G Suite, it will have a red G icon

3. For Webmail, click on the email address you want to update the password for and click "Edit Mailbox"

This will bring you to a page where you can type in your new password 2 times and click "Save"

For G Suite, click on the email address you want to update password for and click on the "Change Password" tab. Type in the new password and click "Update Password"

4 Messages

• 

162 Points

11 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
how do I change my password on my email account?.

80 Messages

• 

15.4K Points

HI Fred -

Thanks for writing in!

The steps above should walk you through changing your email password.

Take care,
Aubrey

3 Messages

• 

170 Points

This doesn't work because emails aren't showing up at all.

8 Messages

• 

372 Points

I've done the above and still receive the following

LGI -0006 Categories=User_Imput message='Invalid Credentials.' Exception ID=1578726264-3780698
I believe that at this point, someone from Homestead needs to call me so that we can resolve this problem over the phone 215-407-9095

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I am sorry, but our system is setup as an inbound call center. I can still look at this today. Is it the mbe***?

Drew

8 Messages

• 

372 Points

OK. Here is the problem. I can sign on with my user id and that password.
However, when I go to open the email address I use, which is associated with my Intuit website, which is MBense@streetsmartmkt.com and the correct password, I can not get to it.
I keep getting this message: LGI-0006 Categories=User_Input Message= 'Invalid Credentials.' Exception ID = 1578726264-3780698

And, this just started yesterday afternoon.

So my question is, what do I need to do now to get on my. MBense@streetsmartmkt.com email account?

Thanks

4 Messages

• 

162 Points

11 years ago

How do I change the password on my email account?.

80 Messages

• 

15.4K Points

HI Fred -

Thanks for writing in!

The steps above should walk you through changing your email password.

Take care,
Aubrey

22 Messages

• 

922 Points

The email addresses are not listed when clicking on manage my email account.  How can this be resolved?

1 Message

• 

112 Points

11 years ago

I've been trying for several days to reset one of the emails associated with my domain. However even though the password meets the requirements given it continues to say that I need to pick a new password - very frustrated and can't get into an important email...

Trying to reset an email password.

10 Messages

• 

262 Points

11 years ago

Since the outage yesterday when I try and log on to my email account it says "incorrect name or password" . How can I get this reset?

Can't log on to email.

25 Messages

• 

6.6K Points

Hi Mark, You'll need to follow these steps to reset your email password.

1 Message

• 

110 Points

I need the steps and website to go to to change the email password

1 Message

• 

140 Points

11 years ago

I am back up and running. Thanks!
www.hedralgroup.com (bjfinter@hedralgroup.com)

1 Message

• 

154 Points

11 years ago

How do you stop someone using your e mail ID to send out messages as though you are sending it out? Someone had sent such an e mail and it came to me because it bounced. I am copying it below here. Mine is raja@pestconsultant.com. The real sender is wa@denver.net from what I can see in the e mail. What concerns me is that they are trying something with paypal. Some of my mails to corporations get blocked by the spam system that identifies my ID as a spammer. Obviously because others use my e mail ID to spam. Help!
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a temporary error. The following address(es) deferred:

raja@pestconsultant.com
Domain gentlehorses.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (250/250 (100%)) allowed. Message will be reattempted later

------- This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------
Received: from equius by navigator.pulsarserve.net with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from )
id 1USOJM-0002s6-Ou
for raja@pestconsultant.com; Wed, 17 Apr 2013 05:05:52 -0400
To: raja@pestconsultant.com
Subject: Paypal Email: raja@pestconsultant.com - You've Made A Sale
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Sender:
X-Mailer: Open-Realty 2.5.8 - Installed at http://gentlehorses.com/openrealty
Message-Id:
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 05:05:52 -0400

Hello,

Congrats... You made a sale!

Get this notification in your inbox daily.

All you need to do is setup an account
and follow 3 simple steps here...

Activate Your Commissions Now

http://ssaproductlaunches.com/i?hx=6A...

Enjoy!

--
Michelle

How to stop others using my e mail ID to send spam mail?.

1 Message

• 

112 Points

11 years ago

what is my password for bill@padpro.ca email?.

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

11 years ago

How do I get in my email acct in Homestead?.

I have a new computer, and need to get in my email. On the check email page, it is asking for my email address, is it asking for my homestead login or to use the email name I am checking? I have tried both and can not get in. I lost my notes.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Use this site to check your email. https://mail.homesteadmail.com/zimbra/
You'll log in with the actual email address that you are trying to view. If it doesn't let you in then do a password reset as shown in this thread.

If this post helps, please give a "Star" and complete this survey to rate me.

Thanks!

Mike

5 Messages

• 

184 Points

11 years ago

I forgot my email passward.

forgot passward

3 Messages

• 

168 Points

11 years ago

password is not working.

how to find password help for my intuit email account. Forgotten password

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

Not allowing me to log into my email account. However, my email address and password have never changed. Please help!.

Not allowing me to log into my email account. However, my email address and password have never changed. Please help!

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Sorry for the problem with the email. Our email admins are preparing for some upgrades to the email system and the changes they made are requiring some users to reset their passwords.

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

11 years ago

forgot password on email.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

don't remember password for email.

email password

11 Messages

• 

212 Points

10 years ago

Counterfeit email address problem.

email account (membership@scawilmington.org) is receiving thousands of messages "undeliverable" but no emails have been sent from this account. Some of the messages that are bouncing back have Chinese symbols next to the envelope. Prior to this event an email was sent from Apple which did not appear to be legitimate saying they needed verification of this address because it was suspected that it may be a counterfeit. We did not click the link but deleted the incoming message. Please stop this unfortunate event from happening. November 25, 2013 Thank you. Marilyn C.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Please run a full virus scan on your computer, (any computer you check your emal from, then log into your account on www.homestead.com and change your password to something more secure using upper and lower case letters as well as numbers and special characters.

You are getting those message because someone has hacked your account and using it to spam. Therefore you are receiving all the undeliverable messages.

Mike

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

Can't get into email account after new platform.

Despite the promises of access to new email service as promised in the update emails, this has not been possible. The following code appears: LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=1230744151-2196149 and then it sends me back to the same login page. I enter right through the web.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

There was a problem with our Domain registrar yesterday that may have caused this. If you still can't log in today, reset the password. Let us know if you still have problems.

Mike