homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 3:33 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Add HTML

Sitebuilder Plus: Add HTML
Here is how you can add a widget or HTML code to your website:
  1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Insert in the top toolbar. Select More from the drop-down menu. Then, select HTML.

3. The HTML placeholder will automatically go to the upper left corner of your page. Click and drag the element to where you want it on your page.

4. Then, click Enter or Paste HTML button in the HTML settings on the right.

5. Remove the current text in the small window and copy in the html code you have for your widget.

6. Save and Publish your website to see your HTML widget on your website.

Important: You need to use preview mode or publish your site to view your HTML code or widget. You can't see HTML elements in edit mode.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how to embed code into my website.

I've designed a constant contact sign up form for my website and want to know how to embed it to the site?

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I place a snippet.

8 Messages

• 

364 Points

8 years ago

Hi have a zoomify map and a pdf map that are set up as links on my site that are not working properly.

The zoomify map is only accessible sporadically. I've tried from my phone and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. We've tested it from work and from home on different computers and different internet providers and cant seem to find a connection to when it works and when it doesnt.

The pdf is different on the site than it is when I open the document from my computer. The county lines on the map seem to be enlarged when I open from the website and so they dont line up on the map like they should. 

Please help! Thanks.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Which site and page? We can take a look.

8 Messages

• 

364 Points

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I am not sure how they said to add this, but currently it is being served on a page that was not created in Sitebuilder.

Further, this is a Flash site. Fewer things support flash these days. Any iOS device will not see the content of a Flash device. iOS does not support Flash. Could that be the reason you only see it sometimes?

I am not sure what exactly you are referring to on the pdf file, but the second to bottom link does open a pdf map, but that file is 16mb, which is huge. If you see a display issue, it might be as a result of that.

8 Messages

• 

364 Points

Hi Drew, I didn't get very clear instructions on how to add this to the site, but someone at homestead ended up handling the set up for me. As for the pdf, I will try to condense the pdf size and see if that works. I believe it is so large to accommodate all of the content for zooming in. The intent was to allow our viewers to see jurisdiction lines when working on a job. If it still zooms in on a smaller size pdf the problem would be solved.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Let us know if we can help, but any images within a pdf would be zoomed via the pdf reader, so we really don't have control of that.

4 Messages

• 

208 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How to add a follow us link to Instagram?.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Need documentation and instructions to add code before the closing body tag.

For Google Remarketing and other items, you are required to input code before the *closing body tag*. Where do you find that in the Site Builder Program? Thanks in advance.

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled adding facebook pixel to my website.

Hello. How do I add facebook pixel to my website? Thanks, Joel 

3 Messages

• 

162 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I add a Facebook Feed to my website.

I would like to know how to add a Facebook feed to your front page of your website.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

gcmsp20166831, you would obtain the code to embed the feed from your Facebook account and then use these instructions to add an HTML box to the page.

5 Messages

• 

426 Points

6 years ago

I'm trying to add html code to Website Builder, which is different from Site Builder. But can't seem to figure it out. I want to add "Share" buttons and the few that are provided do not work well. I want a band across the top or down the side.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

1 Message

• 

110 Points

5 years ago

I want to control the size of the html box, so that it scrolls within the box. Changing the "Position & Size" numbers doesn't do it.
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

That would need to be done with coding. Unfortunately I do not have instructions on how to do so you may need to search for a HTML generator or find someone skilled in coding to assist. 

21 Messages

• 

770 Points

3 years ago

I have Web Builder.  How do I do a booking widget?

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

Hello, 

If you have HTML for this widget, you would follow the instructions in this article to add it.

WebsiteBuilder: Adding HTML | Homestead Community

(edited)