G

3 Messages

• 

100 Points

Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 4:02 AM

Problem with gmail bouncing emails. Need updated spf & dkim for domain.

Emails for domain @ loadmastermarine.com are being rejected from gmail.   Apparently need set up spf & dkim files.

Spoke to email support a few weeks ago and was informed that they would fix the problem.  Still no fix.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

9 Messages

• 

180 Points

1 year ago

Having the same problem Gmail is rejecting homestead emails and other homestead emails are giving an external warning to recipients.

12 Messages

• 

222 Points

1 year ago

Same problem with Gmail rejecting emails for both our accounts - membership@scawilmington.org and marilyn@scawilmington.org.  Why are spf and dkim files not updated automatically by Homestead and/or its third party email service??? Please fix for everyone.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello Scott3478, 

Your domain DNS is not pointing to Homestead to control. Please log in to Cloudflare to update your DNS:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

Same problem.  Gmail refusing to accept emails for delivery to gmail accounts.   DNS TXT needs to be modified??? how do i do that??

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

i forgot to include my domain:  allislandslaw.com

23 Messages

• 

372 Points

same here...again

1 Message

• 

62 Points

1 year ago

yes, im having the same problem

Hotmail and yahoo also included

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

9 Messages

• 

298 Points

@elyzabethv​ Same issue for us. bookmanlaw.net.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

can you fix mine? cyndiebarone.com

9 Messages

• 

180 Points

1 year ago

they need to fix this ASAP. Cannot run a business with this happening.

11 Messages

• 

162 Points

1 year ago

Same problem here - Gmail is rejecting homestead emails and other homestead emails are giving an external warning to recipients.

11 Messages

• 

360 Points

1 year ago

Me, too.  I just posted my own request before seeing this chain.  Thanks for reporting!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 
Sometimes, on shared hosting where many customers use the same email servers, they get detected as contributing to spam and unnecessarily get blacklisted by a few recipient email servers and RBLs. We do have a system in place that monitors our mailout server IPs for their reputation at RBLs that sends out reports periodically. Our Network Operations team rotates the blocked IPs automatically and that should resolve any blocks our servers may have, given time. We do recommend trying to resend the bounced emails.
Additionally, we have already informed our engineering team regarding this issue and our engineers are working towards a fix on increasing the reputation. I'm afraid we do not have an ETA on this. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this issue.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 year ago

I am also having this issue with Gmail.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

What domain are you experiencing this issue with?

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

elyzabethV-

I have the same problem.  The domain is:

dhandm.com

Can you help?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Success.   Thank you.

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

1 year ago

Hi we are having the same issue. can you please help our domain is sound-insight.com

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

6 Messages

• 

260 Points

1 year ago

Having the same problem with all of my emails being bounced back.  How do I get this fixed?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

6 Messages

• 

260 Points

1 year ago

my domain is cenvironments.com

1 Message

• 

110 Points

1 year ago

gmails getting rejected from socalkitesurfing.com.  Can you help resolve this?

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 year ago

Same problem - started several weeks ago. What is the fix?

11 Messages

• 

276 Points

1 year ago

Emails for domain @ steamtx.com are being rejected from gmail.   Apparently need set up spf & dkim files. Is there something I can do to help get this fixed quicker?

thanks

1 Message

• 

62 Points

1 year ago

Same email issue for several months now...

Can you please fix? Domain - www.hillmanbaptist.org

If this can be fixed by the end user, it would be greatly appreciated if Homestead could post instructions. If not, it would also be good information to know.

Thanks

Jeff